fourty

Jisung waved goodbye to his colleagues, opened the door and walked out. He waited a moment and soon saw Minho's new car.

It stopped just in front of him and his best friend jumped out. He pulled him into a hug and Jisung heard Minho say, "He really wanted to come. He said he misses you so much."

"Felix you could have just said you wanted to see me again and we would have met," Jisung said with a smile on his face.

The younger one brushed the hair out of the other's face and said pouting: "But lately you've only had eyes for that one." He pointed to Minho who rolled his eyes.

"Like I said, annoying younger brother," Minho uttered, smiling a little. "And what are we doing now?" Jisung asked and Felix immediately replied: "We can either go out to eat, or cook something ourselves, or we can play a video game or board game again."

"Or we'll go shopping," he suggested last, after offering a few more suggestions.

"Yeah let's go shopping I need new clothes anyway," Jisung said and opened the passenger door. The other two also got in and Minho drove off.

~

"I have an idea. How about we choose each other's clothes. Jisung picks some for me, I pick some for Minho and Minho for Jisung. I used to do that a lot with Jeongin and Chan when Jisung didn't want to go out and it was always fun," said Felix and stopped in front of a clothing store.

Minho and Jisung exchanged a look and Jisung said, "Yeah, let's do that." They went in and split up to choose something for everyone.

After a few minutes they met in the fitting room and Felix gave Minho his choice of clothes. Jisung gave Felix his, who disappeared into one of the cabins, leaving the two alone. Minho also gave everything he had chosen for Jisung, and Jisung said, "I was afraid you would choose a dress for me."

"I thought about it for a moment, but then the other one convinced me more. But, I think you would look adorable in a dress," the older one replied with a grin, to which Jisung only replied with: "Oh shut up."

They also went into cabins and began to change. Jisung fitted into everything well until he realized that the shirt Minho choose had a clasp at the back which he couldn't reach.

He tried to close it with his hands but couldn't. "Hey Felix, can you zip my shirt?" he asked as Felix was in the cabin next to him.

The curtain opened and Felix wasn't the person who came in.

"M-Min I said Felix should come in," Jisung said and his eyes darted from Minho to the other's eyes in the mirror reflection.

"Felix said I should help you," said the older one, almost whispering. He closed the zipper and then stroked the younger one's shoulders. "Beautiful," Minho whispered, flushing Jisung's cheeks.

The larger one wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. He looked in the mirror and whispered, "This outfit suits you. You should buy it."

Jisung just stood there, scanning the exact position of the two in the mirror. A tingling and warm feeling spread throughout his body. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. This moment didn't feel real. None of the moments he shared with Minho felt real. He grabbed Minho's arms to feel them.

He is real.

"What are you feeling?" asked the older one and pulled him a little closer. The addressed opened his eyes and replied: "I feel a lot." Minho smiled and Jisung exhaled and smiled as well. The latter turned in the other's arms to face him and Minho bent down a little to put his forehead on Jisung's.

"You two lovebirds hurry up!" called Felix outside the cabin. The two inside grinned, brok their touch, pushed the curtain aside and walked out. Felix scanned Jisung from top to bottom and his jaw dropped. "Jisung, you look, wow, damn, you look so good," he admitted and then looked at Minho whose facial expression changed slightly.

It was as if his eyes bored holes in the other's skin. Even knowing that Felix had Changbin, Minho felt jealousy rising in his body.

"Don't look at me like that. I won't steal your man,” Felix said, noticing Minho giving him an intimidating look. The older one put his arm around Jisung's shoulders and pulled him a little closer.

"I should have asked Changbin if he wanted to come here too," murmured the youngest of the three, turning and walking back into the dressing room and saying, "I'll buy the jacket, my budget isn't that big at the moment."

Jisung started laughing as he thought the whole thing was way funnier than it actually was. "Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know." A smile formed on Minho's lips as well and he faced the other to take his hands.

"Idiot," he said, giving him a quick kiss on the forehead and then slipping into the cabin. Jisung's cheeks flushed and he yelled back, "You're an idiot!"

~

Felix opened the car door and thanked Minho for taking him to Changbin. As the two drove away in the car, he waved to Jisung and knocked on Changbin's door. Almost immediately the older one opened the door and pulled Felix inside.

"Not so fast, we saw each other yesterday," said the taller one with a slight smile. But when he saw that Changbin wasn't smiling at him as well, he knew immediately that something wasn't right. "What happened?" The adressed sighed, ruffled his hair and walked into the living room.

The other followed him and asked again what had happened. "I told my parents. All about us and how I found out years ago that I was gay. They yelled at me many things, my sister tried to calm them down which she couldn't."

He sighed again and then continued in a cracked voice: "They are taking my house away. And they won't even let me look for an apartment. They'll kick me out next Saturday, if I haven't packed everything then they'll take my keys away and throw my things in the trash."

Felix looked at his boyfriend with a sad expression. He didn't know what to do, what to say. He knew how Changbin's parents would react to all of this, but he hadn't expected it to end like this.

"Binnie... we'll get through this together, okay? I'll help you pack and then you'll stay with me and Minho for a while and we'll look for an apartment where we can live together," said the younger one, taking one of the other's hands.

"But Minho lets you live with him and his apartment isn't the biggest."

"Then you ask Chan or Jisung or," Felix paused, then said, "or Jeongin. All of them surely still have a room for you or a place for you to sleep and everyone would help you."

"I can ask everyone if you don't want to," the latter offered, to which Changbin nodded. The other pulled the smaller one into a hug and whispered that he would support him no matter what.

"I love you Felix," the other whispered back to which Felix smiled slightly and said, "I love you too."

----------