twenty-two

"I'm so nervous Jeongin..." Jisung spoke in a quiet voice. The younger patted the others shoulder not sure how much he could touched him and said: "It's okay."

They stood in front of the glass door of the cafe. Jeongin stood with his back to the door and tried to speak kindly to the others. Jisung looked into the cafe and saw that not many people were there.

A woman of what he assumed was his age sat alone on a table with her headphones on her ears, a laptop where a cat was padding over and some books on the table.
Next to the books was an iced americano.

An old man was sitting two tables away reading a newspaper while a black cat curled up on his lap.

"We can go in," Jisung whispered causing Jeongin to open the door and hold it open for the other.

Immediately a cat ran towards Jisung, snuggled up to his leg and meowed. "Hello sweetheart," he said smiling and leaned down to pet him.

A voice was heard from the staff room saying, "I'll be with you any moment." Jisung recognized this voice immediately and without wanting to, a smile formed on his lips. Jeongin whispered to Jisung who was still kneeling on the ground, "Your men."

Then the younger one got a short hit on his leg.

In the next moment Minho came out. He looked incredibly good for Jisung in the cafe's work clothes.

A smile formed on Minho's lips as well and he greeted the two while assigning them a table. "Hey M-Min," Jisung stuttered a little.

"What would you like to order?" the eldest asked with a warm smile and only then realized that he had forgotten to give them the card. "Oh sorry I'll get you a menu quickly." Normally that never happened to him but he was nervous at that moment, even if he didn't look like it.

Jeongin grabbed the elder's arm and said, "Don't stress, I'd just like a matcha latte and I think Jisung would settle for a cheesecake. Am I right Ji?" He looked at the addressed person who just nodded while playing with his sleeve.

Minho scurried behind the counter and began to prepare the sweets and the drink for the two. Jeongin looked at Minho and then turned to Jisung with a whisper, "He looks damn good in the work clothes." The other couldn't get a word out of his mouth. Yes he looked damn good but Jisung didn't want to admit it.

The next moment Minho placed a plate of cheesecake and a cup of matcha latte at the table. "You can sit down with us, there's not much going on," Jeongin suggested and the addressed grabbed a chair from the next table, whereupon he sat down and lightly touched Jisung's knee with his. Not on purpose.

Jisung looked at the other, maybe a little too long because he couldn't take his eyes off him. Jeongin's foot slammed into Jisung's and he gave him a look that said, "You stare too much."

Jisung shoved a piece of cake into his mouth and chewed it with relish. "Does it taste good?" Minho asked and the latter nodded with a smile on his lips.

"May I have a piece too?" he asked and the next moment Jisung held out the fork with a piece on it. When he noticed that he was about to feed him, he put the fork down so that Minho could pick it up and taste it himself. Jeongin watched the spectacle, slightly amused at how obvious the two were.

A message tone could be heard throughout the cafe and the youngest cell phone, which was on the table, lit up with a message. He took it in his hand and read through a message. Without any expression he quickly wrote something back and then looked at the other two.

"I have to go, family issues," he said, feeling a little guilty for leaving Jisung alome. Well he wasn't all alone.

"Go, it's okay I'll make it home on my own," Jisung said with a smile and Jeongin grabbed all his things and scurried out of the cafe.

The two were silent for a few minutes. Jisung ate his cheesecake and Minho drank the matcha latte, Jeongin left. It was not awkward, it was somehow comforting. Though both hearts were pounding like they'd had too much caffeine, like they'd just run a marathon or just had sex-

"I can finish early today, there are no people, everyone has already left. I'd like to show you something," said the older and smiled at Jisung. "You can just close like that?" asked the younger. "No, I'll do it anyway," said the other and grinned.

"I-I don't want you to get in trouble because of me," Jisung whispered. "I won't get in trouble don't worry," the other spoke in a calming voice.

Minho stood up and said: "Let's go Sungie."

----------

I am always writing these chapters in class lmao ~Yumi