fourty-two

Jisung was sitting between Minho's legs, who had wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and was focused on the TV. "The movie is always sad no matter how many times I watch it," Jisung mumbled, fighting back tears. The movie was slowly coming to an end, so Jisung asked the older one if he was hungry.

The addressed nodded, which was why Jisung wanted to get up and get food, but was pulled back by his partner. "Stay, until the movie is over and then we'll get something to eat together, okay?" The younger one relaxed into Minho's warmth and nodded. He could smell Minho's scent which was like roses to his nose.

They continued watching the movie while Jisung played with Minhos hands. Once he clasped his hand with the other's, then he started squeezing it, then he took Minho's ring and passed it to the other hand, then he looked at his nails and didn't realize that the movie was already over.

"Can I paint your nails?" the younger one asked while stroking Minho's nails. "Maybe," the addressed one replied and gently grabbed Jisung's hands so he stopped admiring Minho's hands and they could get some food.

"So what do you want?" Jisung asked, opening the cupboard to see what he had for food at home.

"I want you."

"Shut up Min."

The one a few centimeters smaller stood on tip toes to see what he had in the top compartment. Minho looked at him which made him smirk as he just thought he was adorable.

"You look so cute," Minho whispered, causing Jisung to smile slightly, but then complained, "You wanted to eat but the only thing you do is admire me, which of course is understandable. Everyone admires me." He pretended to flip his hair to one side and continued searching for food.

The older one laughed and pulled the other one towards him. He stroked his jawline with his index finger, then took his face in his hands and kissed him gently on the lips. Jisung closed his eyes and kissed back, which quickly grew a little more passionate, and as they parted, their breathing became heavier.

"Noodles. I can cook us some noodles", Jisung spoke, still breathing slightly heavily and having his arms around Minho.

Minho agreed that the noodles sounded good, so Jisung grabbed the noodles and set about cooking them. The younger one started to look in the freezer for other ingredients that would spice up the noodles.

But he found nothing. I should go to the supermarket and buy some food. "Are butter and noodles okay? I don't really have anything else," Jisung asked the other, a little scared of his reaction.

Scared that he would get angry. Scared that he would react the same like his ex-boyfriend always did when he had no food left at home. He knew that he shouldnt be scared but he still was. Minho was a good person, he would never harm someone he love.

The elder gently pulled Jisung to him and whispered that noodles with butter are totally fine for him before kissing the latter again.

For Minho, Jisungs lips where addictive. He wanted to kiss them all the time. He loved how soft they where, how perfectly his own lips fittet against the other ones. He wanted to touch Jidung more, to explore him, he wanted to get touched but he knew that it would be too much for Jisung. 

He was scared that maybe even the kisses and hugs where to much so he asked after he kissed the younger: "Are you okay with that?" Jisung quirked an eyebrow and asked: "With what?" 

"The kisses, the hugs, that I touch you. Isn't it too much? It was only a few hours ago since you became mine and I already kissed you so many times."

Jisung laughed a brief moment and said with a smile formed on his lips: "I am fine with that. You kiss me so gentle I really don't mind." 

Minho curled his lips into a warm smile and ruffled the other's hair. It was quiet. The only thing that was audible was how the water for the noodles slowly began to boil. It was so quiet that the two could almost hear each other's heartbeats.

Jisung laid the palm of his hand carefully and slowly on the other's chest. He wanted to feel his heart beating against his chest. He looked at his hand as he felt it pounding fast and then looked up imän the other's eyes. "Your heart is beating so fast," he almost whispered, which made Minho smile wider and replied, "Because of you love."

At that moment, nothing would have stopped the two from looking into each other's eyes and admiring each other. Nothing could have broken their comfortable silence. nothing really nothing-

Except for the hissing sound of water on the stovetop.

Minho had his back to the noodles, so Jisung gently pushed him aside and placed the pot on the stove, which was not turned on. But forgot that the handles were hot and hissed briefly because of the pain.

Thr older one watched as Jisung rubbing his fingers and blowing on them, trying to ease the pain. "Run your fingers under lukewarm water," he said, turning on the faucet so the other could put his fingers under it.

After a short time, the older one turned off the water again and asked if it would be better, to which Jisung nodded and then reached for the plates to get two out. "I'm getting really hungry now," he said as he piled the noodles onto the plates and got the butter out of the fridge.

"Let's go eat," Jisung said with both plates in the hand and smiling wide at Minho.

How can someone be so beautiful?

---------

Sorry for being so inactive the last days where exhausting and today will be too😭 ~Yumi