𝘟𝙃𝘌𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

❝𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙉 𝙄𝙁 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝘽𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙏, 𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿'𝙑𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘽𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙒❞WARNINGS—Cussing, gore, hot ass demon with six eyes

WARNINGS—
Cussing, gore, hot ass demon with six eyes

YOU CACKLED As you ran away from a pedophile, he really thought you were a child well at least you stayed long enough for his money, you ran down the villages road, "GET BACK HERE WITH MY MONEY YOU RODENT!" The old man yelled. People often assumed you were a child due to your hight, but bro if they saw your chest they be like- nada nope, she definitely a woman you got some bongas girl ❤️.

You were quick and light on your feet so it's natural you'll get away with things like this, jumping onto a roof, you quickly jumped roof to roof, sticking your tongue out at the shocked man. Man were you lucky you wore a bra (bra's in the taisho era are basically bandages or something right?)

You ended up in a dark forest, the moon was high and the night was young, you of course knew what demons are and what they do..but did you care? No, no you did not. Fuck them ugly asses🖕You knew how to defend yourself against them, your a strong woman, strong women are just so 😍 Back on track—You jumped on a tree, landing perfectly and steadily on your feet, jumping to another tree and another..it continued like that for awhile until you got tired.. (bitch you were naruto jumping those damn trees)

You decided to rest, leaning against a tree you totally didn't forgot demons exist- and decided to take a nice well deserved rest..but god decided to be like 'no bitch' and someone emerged from the bushes staring down at you with eyes(s)

"....."

"...."

You opened your eyes to see six eyes staring at your own..

"So uh..how's life as a demon?"

"..."

"Oh wait shiiii your uppermoon one..."