Two; "Hot Demon Is Back YAHHHH"

"Why?"

"Why?"

Akaza asked himself. He found himself standing in front of the familiar house. He didn't know what compelled him to drag his legs here. He didn't want to be here but for some reason he cannot turn his body away. What was going on with him? He didn't want to deal with the woman.

Akaza could only sigh when all of a sudden the shoji door slammed open. "Akaza~ your back!" He was then dragged into the house. "Y'know I didn't expect you to come back!" The woman said cheerfully while dragging him inside. But for some reason Akaza can't find it in himself to resist. He's truly wondering what's going on.

...

You dragged him into the kitchen and forced him to sit down in front of the table and rushed into the kitchen that's not far from the table. "Akaza I wanted to ask can demons eat human food?"

...

Akaza stared at her confused momentarily before immediately understanding, "we can't digest human food. We'll end up puking it all out in a couple of minutes and it tastes like shit to us." Akaza grimaced at the memory when he tried human food for once- it wasn't pleasant at all.

"Then what about drinks?"

Akaza put thought into the question she just asked. He hadn't tried drinking human drinks or whatever. But putting more thought into it. He might be able to digest it easily without throwing it up. Since demons immune systems are different they cannot eat human food or else they'll puke it all back up however it was never decided (by him at least) that demons can digest liquid.

"I am unsure." Akaza said, although he doesn't want to risk drinking anything human related in fear of puking it all up again or for it to taste like shit. His curiosity is overshadowing that fear.

...

"Then let's test it out! I'll make some nice warm tea!" You chirped turning to the kitchen and started boiling water at a medium degree. You were gonna make honey tea since it tastes amazing in your opinion. After finishing that you swiftly grabbed the honey sitting on the counter a bit across from yourself. You poured the now finished tea in a small tea cup and added one teaspoon of honey. And began to stir until the honey dissolved completely. Afterwards you picked up the tea carefully trying not to drop it. And walked towards the table sitting the cup down with a small clink.

(A/n: I don't know how to make tea so I did a little research. But I still might've done the whole thing wrong)

...

Akaza could smell the honey. And surprisingly it smells good after a small whiff Akaza hesitantly took a small sip. And shockingly it didn't taste like shit like most human food do. Does that mean demons can digest human drinks? That thought is unimportant to him at the moment. As he continued downing the delicious tea. Maybe it wasn't so bad here after all?