IM NOT DISCONTINUING THIS

Y'all sorry for not updating. Ultimately I am just embarrassed about this fanfiction. I created it out of boredom and published it for the same reason. Although I never expected to get any readers at all- I somewhat apologize for the lack of updates and motivation. I am slowly losing the will to write (don't worry I'll force myself to continue writing) but I think I might rewrite this entire fanfic soon since I started without planning the future events or plots. And that seems to be a huge mistake on my part. But there's also another reason why I haven't updated this. I have over nineteen or more drafts in the works that I'm actually planning on updating frequently and publishing at a specific date. Therefore I have been focusing more on those drafts in the works then any of the books I've published.

I've also been focusing on my Feitan fanfic more. Seeing as I already have a draft in there that I am planning to make longer. I've also been making a surprise fanfiction for you all. And I don't want to spoil it. I've also been working on that and the chapters on there are gonna be longer then any other chapter or book I've written and lately I NEVER lost motivation in it. And I enjoy writing it. It brings out the.. actual author in me. I really do feel somewhat sorry I haven't update this. Therefore I'll start rewriting all the chapters and make it more understandable and make it make sense more. Of course there will still be crack. However there would be more serious moments and horrific moments. But do understand that'll take some time.

But I wanna actually genuinely entertain you all. But lately I've been feeling anxious about what I should or shouldn't publish and that's also holding me back. Yet I still pushed through with it somewhat pushing myself out of my writing comfort zone just to entertain you all. But for now on if I do publish long stories I'll publish it when it's at twenty or more chapters so that way I don't have to feel.. like I HAVE to update. I enjoy the comments and everything it brings me joy to see people reading this and commenting about what they think about it. But I've also been distracted and overthinking things as well. And they aren't just little things. I had a whole realization last week about something and that severely pained me mentally. I've also thought about some personal things last night. Which also held me back.

And to be frank I never expected to get any followers at all. So for those who followed me I genuinely thank you. Back then I always wanted to be an author and to have people read my books in excitement and joy. But when I first started this account around eleven or twelve months ago I was horrible at writing. Not only that this also isn't my first account. My first account was actually on the website where I first learned of this entire Wattpad community and to say Wattpad changed my entire perspective on things would be an absolute understatement.

I also send my genuine thanks to those who have read some of my fanfics even if they hadn't followed me.

But don't worry I won't discontinue this fanfic completely however it will be renewed into something more detailed and better. Because the plot was just nonexistent at this point. I thank you greatly if you took your time reading this. Have a amazing Night/Day wherever you are.