INTRODUCTION

NAME: L/N Y/NAGE: 28 HEIGHT: [your selective height]WEIGHT: [your selective weight]RACE: [your race]ORGIN/BORN IN: [your selective place]BACKGROUND: L/n Y/n a woman with a long history of unfiltered experiences and relationships

NAME: L/N Y/N
AGE: 28
HEIGHT: [your selective height]
WEIGHT: [your selective weight]
RACE: [your race]
ORGIN/BORN IN: [your selective place]
BACKGROUND: L/n Y/n a woman with a long history of unfiltered experiences and relationships. She was said to be the most beautiful, she was a orphan in a sinful village seen as a outcast and swine. When a tragedy struck and the village goes wary she watched the horrifying screams and a unseeing horror of manslaughter. Having no attachments she left without much of a thought.

Y/n had once lived in [your selective place] with her loving family. Her mother perished from a sickness while her father perished at the hand of a cruel accident on the streets. Left alone to defend herself she moved to Japan through a small wooden carriage. Arriving at the mentioned village everything only went further downhill then before.

After the onslaught of murder Y/n moved to a small cottage cabin near the east in a forest and studied herbs to further her knowledge and also so she doesn't stupidly eat poisonous shit. And since then she lived a relatively peaceful life, although she often comes across these weird creatures screaming something about Marechi thinking them as nothing but mentally ill people she kicked them aside and continued on with her day somehow unharmed.

ABILITIES
1. Poison
Not wanting to accidentally poison herself like a idiot again she decided to study herbs and other plant-like life forms for safety measures, she could remember eating a ragweed it was extensively itchy. Y/n also questions why 'weed' is in the name.

2. Tea making
Y/n was taught how to make tea, by who she cannot remember (foreshadowing)

3. Martial arts
Y/n briefly remembers coming across a abandoned dojo nearby in a abandoned village. Curiosity overtook her so she happened to explore said dojo only to come across some weights and mats. She also came across a textbook and decided to take a peak, out of mild interest (and also need for self-defense) she taught herself the bear minimum of martial arts to help protect herself. (That we'll change however when she comes across Akaza).

4. Stamina
Y/n surprisingly has amazing stamina for a civilian having to be able to run for three hours straight before collapsing out of exhaustion.

5. Profanity
With her vulgar language and outrageous amount of cuss words in her vocabulary she might even make a demon faint from trauma. Along with her vocabulary consisting of sentences such as "Your mother clearly gave birth to the wrong shriveled tiny dicked asshole" and "Get your shriveled cock ass out of here you cunt" and "get out before I rip out the artery in your arm and shove it down your fucking throat you wrench." And much more! Safe to say even a uppermoon wouldn't want to face her wrath of endless profanity and curses.

6. Scream
She can scream loud enough to even make the demon kings ears bleed. (May or may not have already done that) she can scream and people will be able to hear it even from a long distance.

PERSONALITY:
Y/n was said to be a chaotic woman with little to no respect. To further prove that point she had once kicked a demon in a shin and set it on fire while drunk. She still doesn't remember to this day. Y/n was described to be as equally as deranged as another character from 'Handsome & Beautiful' except she's far more destructive in her terms of methods.

Y/n seems to be outgoing and childish, having the habit to drag anyone by the hand or wrist with or without their input. Y/n seems to be able to joke in any situation unaffected by the worlds cruelty. She's a pervert who finds interest in hot men and women and had vocally admit to it so boldly.

She's a bold and shameless woman. She lacks self-preservation but she doesn't sacrifice herself for others, when asked why she lacks self-preservation for her own life she simply says and I quote; "at least my curiosity will be satisfied" meaning she has been either curious about the afterlife or the aftermath of it. She seems to be positive in a lot of situations or well what could be considered so.

Y/n uses a extensive about of profanity, and it became a habit for her to cuss frequently.

TRIVIA  •Y/n had met two uppermoons before the original plot of this story, although all she could remember about them was the first one had a very thin waist while the other had unique eyes

TRIVIA
  Y/n had met two uppermoons before the original plot of this story, although all she could remember about them was the first one had a very thin waist while the other had unique eyes.
   •Y/n genuinely enjoys learning about herbs.
•Y/n once stole a demon slayers sword and got away with it while he was distracted, from what she remember he was yelling Umai while eating rice balls and tempura and he had this unique orange and red hair color. The poor lad never got his sword back though.
  Y/n's love language is quality time and teasing. The person she loves to tease in particular is Akaza seeing as he reacts the most.
MORE TO BE ADDED

Note:

  I made this with what little time I had left before I get caught up in personal matters, sorry if there's any spelling mistakes I was in quite the rush and I type far to fast for I myself to be able to tell. The only thing specified about the main character will be her background mainly because I at least want one or two uppermoons to know her beforehand so it'll be more interesting.

   Reminder demon slayer takes place in the taisho era and I'm not well-versed in the history of Japan so there'll be some mishaps and mistakes. I hope you enjoy future chapters and twists. I need to go drink some coffee before I decide to commit arson.

  —Shawn/The Author