One ; "Mister Demon- No Lies Your Attractive As Fu-"

"Damn- what are you doing in my house?"

Akaza doesn't know how he got himself into this situation one second he was running because of the sun rising then the next he ran into what he assumed to be a abandoned home. And the unfortunate thing is it is not a abandoned house it belongs to a damn human but he can't kill the human in front of him why? Because that human in front of him right now is a woman.

Akaza could only stare at the woman in absolute disbelief why isn't she freaking out? Did she know about their kind already? There was so many unanswered questions going on in the pinkettes head.

...

"Damn if I knew demons could be this hot I would've fucked one by now." You said with a mischievous grin. Akaza could only stare in even more disbelief. What the fuck is wrong with you?

(A/n:everything)

...

But when he finally registered the woman's appearance. He couldn't help but feel his face flush. He immediately snapped his head to the side and looked away from the woman completely. Why was she wearing that?!

...

You stared at him with a deadpan expression, "bitch that's rude to look away when someone's talking."

You saw his ears turn red.

Something clicked inside your head. This random ass guy that came into your house (he's hot though you gotta admit) was staring at your chest area which is partially exposed since you were wearing a open black yukata.

"You know I don't mind you staring at my chest I know it's big. And you simply can barely resist." You said with a cocky smile.

...

Akaza just wants to curl up and die at this point! What was wrong with her?! Does she have no damn self-preservation. He's a fucking demon a damn demon and it's obvious she knows since she said

"Damn if I knew demons could be this hot I would've fucked one by now."

something about it. He doesn't know what to do. He can't go outside right now. The sun should be up by now so He's unfortunately stuck with this random woman for awhile. He regrets even running into this house. Why didn't he just decide to chill out in a damn forest?

Akaza who was lost in thought- suddenly felt a hand grab his pale wrist. And he almost instinctively punched the woman. Luckily he didn't manage to due to the fact the woman is literally dragging him somewhere right now. He doesn't know what to do- he respects women he really does. But he genuinely don't know how to escape this woman's clutches without seeming rude or disrespectful or even without hurting her.

So all he could do is wait. Wait until the sunsets and never come back here again.

...

You dragged him to your room and slid open the door pushing him inside. The unidentified man could only stare at You when he was pushed inside your room. "My room is dark as fuck so you'll be fine here." You simply said without much thought, "oh and what's your name pinky?" You asked the uppermoon.

He only blinked in response before processing your words.

"Uh- Akaza." He really seems lost.

"Nice I'm Y/n." You introduced Yourself, "why are you sheltering mea demon in your home?" Akaza asked after a moment of silence, "do you have any self preservation? For all you know I could kill you in your sleep!"

You blinked at Akaza and stared at him and said in the most obvious and normal voice you could muster and said.

"I thought that was obvious."

Akaza could only facepalm.

...

Akaza doesn't know why he feels a bit worried for the human. They barely even met ten minutes ago. Yet here he was scolding her about self preservation. What was wrong with him? Why does he find himself caring for such a weak human.

Akaza never really liked the weak, let it be lower rank demons, humans, animals all of that. He especially hated humans because of how absolutely weak and fragile they were. Akaza never cared about them. He only seen them as food rations or something similar to that. Akaza only ever really paid attention to the strong and the powerful.

Yet why does he find himself feeling absolutely worried about a woman he met less then a hour ago? It was odd to him that is. He never once felt the need to care for a human nor anyone for that matter until now.

What was wrong with him?

Akaza couldn't seem to grasp the fact but he also couldn't deny it.

...

"Anyways your my friend now." You said with a grin, "and you can't say no."

...

That seemed to snap Akaza out of his thoughts. At this point he wasn't surprised. But maybe he could-

Akaza immediately shook his head earning himself a weird look from the fearless woman.

What the fuck is going on with his head right now? He sighed. It doesn't matter it's not like he's gonna come back here either way. He doesn't even want to be here.

If only akaza knew..

TAISHO SECRETS
You were a demon slayer previously although not anymore since you had to retire.
Your rank was Kinoe before you left.

A/n: it seems y'all meet Akaza first instead. The chapter isn't as long as I intended it would be. But cut me some slack at least I'm trying. Also did y'all really think I was gonna write smut in the first damn chapter? Anyways never mind that but look at this picture-

 Also did y'all really think I was gonna write smut in the first damn chapter? Anyways never mind that but look at this picture-

The burger looks good 😍