Guess What's Back!

Writing this on a whim, however I can't say the chapters will be as long as before however this fan fiction will be coming back and be rewritten again as I now have better grasp of the characters personalities, however that doesn't mean I'll suddenly be better at impersonating overnight. It had been awhile since I came back to this.

I'll be remaking this entirely, yes I'll leave the old chapters out for all of you to make fun of me. Though sadly this still won't be my main focus. I'm gonna be more busy nowadays. The updates will be slow though be reassured that I'll update this whenever I can.

The main reason why I'm bringing this back is because of the comments, I haven't had anyone compliment my works that much before, even it's a bare minimum. So I appreciate those who had done just that it meant a lot to me.

The people that motivated me to continue this are:

@the-cutest-q-tip

@Sarahey069

@viny4rdigan

Their comments make me happy.

I had also just recently realized all uppermoons save for the Hantengu clones had yellow eyes, I actually am sorry about that. I didn't notice until now due to my stupidity.

I'll be making the cover after this is published.

Instead of Russian nothing will be described specifically about the reader not the race, not the origin, not her birthday, not her hair so her appearance is all up to your imagination and so you could also imagine yourself as her.

Instead of using the term 'blushing' in sentences when a romantic moment occurs I'll instead use 'her face felt warm' or 'she felt her face heat up from his/her actions previously' to be more considerate, however if I happen to make a mistake please point it out I tend to get into trance when writing so I often not notice my own mistakes in writing.

I don't know what else to say, so I hope you enjoy this fan fiction in the future and more so when I rewrite it.

-Shawn/The Author