favorite daughter (m.f.)

warning(s): vulgar language, smoking of weed

. . .

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when your best friend Max invited you over to hang out with her and the rest of your friend group in her room.

As usual, you were excited to spend time with everyone, knowing that it would be a day filled with laughter, games, and great conversations. You always had a fun time when you're at Max's house.

As you reached Max's house and knocked on the door, she greeted you with her bright smile and a warm hug.

"Wassup, bitch!" she exclaimed, pulling you inside.

You chuckled as you stepped through her doorway.

Max was wearing her favorite hoodie, which had become something of a signature look for her. Her vibrant personality matched perfectly with the colorful design on her hoodie.

She looked really nice in it regardless. Her hair was done and in natural waves, her bare skin seem so soft and the soft lighting in her house made her look so ethereal.

You followed Max up the stairs, and made your way to her room on the top floor.

Her room was a reflection of her creativity, with posters of her favorite bands, artists, and movies adorning the walls. There were shelves filled with books, figurines, and souvenirs from various adventures you've had together over the years.

As you entered, you were greeted by your close-knit friend group.

There was Liam, the music enthusiast who always had his headphones on, bopping to the beat of his favorite tunes. He always had expensive shoes on; you didn't know how he got the money though.

Emma was sitting cross-legged on the floor, sketching in her notebook, and she waved at you with a warm grin.

Next to her was Ben, who was busy setting up a board game on the floor, ready for a fun-filled session.

"Y/N's here," Max announced your presence into the room with a playful grin.

"Gracing you all with my presence," you smugly said, doing a small curtsy.

Laughter erupted among the group as they all welcomed you with friendly gestures and greetings.

Emma got up and wrapped her arm over your shoulder and started spewing about something that happened in class today. You immediately started listening to her ramble, unbeknownst to the intense stare that Max was giving Emma.

Max's room was bustling with activity. They all settled down in a circle on the floor, and Liam played some of his favorite tracks, creating a relaxed atmosphere. He played a beat for you and asked if it was good and you agreed, smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

Emma showed you her latest sketches, and you marveled at her artistic talent. It seemed like everyone wanted your attention or opinion on something.

Ben, always the game enthusiast, explained the rules of the board game, and you all dived right into the competition.

As the day progressed, you played games, shared stories, and reminisced about the crazy adventures we had experienced together. While smoking some weed that Liam had brought, you lot opened up about your dreams and aspirations, discussing what the future might hold for each one of you.

Max didn't participated much after the board game. You and Emma were giggling next to each other and Ben was on your other side so Max was left alone. So after the first round, she went back to sit up at her bed.

Between rounds of laughter and heartfelt conversations, we found ourselves snacking on Max's favorite cookies and enjoying some sodas in her mini fridge.