just a costume (a.f.)

Warning(s): Angst, smut: daddy kink, strap-on

. . .

The Blue Moon Pub was the ultimate gathering spot for your group of friends. Its dimly lit interior and the sound of laughter and clinking glasses set the stage for a memorable evening.

Everyone found themselves huddled around a pool table, ready to engage in friendly competition.

Chad had already racked up the balls and was boasting about his legendary pool skills.

"Alright, folks, prepare to witness the best pool player in town!" he exclaimed, twirling the cue stick between his fingers.

Wes rolled his eyes and playfully challenged him, "Oh, please, Chad. We all know you have more talk than skills."

Chad turned his gaze on to the shorter dude, a grin on his face.

"Let's see what you've got, big boy."

Liv, standing next to her boyfriend, leaned against the pool table, a small smile playing on her lips.

"I'll place my bet on Y/N. She might surprise us all," she said, nodding toward you with a twinkle in her eyes.

Tara felt the competitive spirit of the group, and wasted no time. She took her stance near the table, ready to break.

"Alright, everyone, watch and learn from the queen of pool!"

Wes grabbed a handful of peanuts from a bowl on the counter and settled into a nearby barstool.

"I'll be the official commentator," he announced, winking at Mindy, the spirited and competitive one of the group.

Mindy, with her fiery personality and sailor's mouth, took her cue stick and cracked a mischievous grin.

"I'm gonna kick all your sorry asses tonight. Get ready to eat my shit," she declared, earning laughs and cheers from her friends.

With all the players ready, the game began. Each shot was met with cheers, groans, and playful banter.

The Blue Moon Pub echoed with the sound of clashing cues and balls rolling across the green felt.

You did surprise everyone with your skillful shots, sinking ball after ball with precision.

It was as if you had been hiding her talent all along. Your friends watched with amazement and pride, cheering you on with every successful shot.

Chad, determined to live up to his boastful claims, tried to match your prowess but struggled to find his rhythm.

Mindy, true to her competitive nature, didn't hold back her colorful language as she fiercely strategized and executed shots with finesse.

Amber seized the opportunity to taunt Chad, teasing him about his missed shots while occasionally sneaking in a sly comment about Mindy's choice of words.

"Woo! You're doing so good, babe," Amber laughed, giving you several small claps for motivation.

You smiled at her encouragement, letting that feed your ego as you sunk your next ball.

The banter between the friends only added to the vibrant atmosphere of the pub.

Amidst the friendly competition, the friends shared stories, jokes, and laughter, creating an atmosphere of warmth and camaraderie.

You exchanged advice, gave each other high-fives, and occasionally took breaks to refresh your drinks.

As the game progressed, it became evident that you and Mindy were the ones to watch.

Mikey Madison Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें