star (m.m.)

Second request !! idk if the person wanted to be given a shoutout but you know who you are and thank you for your idea. Love ya!

Warning(s): slightest of smut, suggestive (i'm robbing y'all)

. . .

Mikey walked through the front door of her cozy, apartment, her tired limbs aching from a long day of shooting for a new project.

She had barely finished doing Scream 5, and now someone had picked her up for a new movie. This time, it was a romantic comedy with a more mature role.

She adored being an actress but at this very second, she wanted to be in the arms of her lovely girlfriend.

The apartment was quiet, a welcome change from the chaotic sets and bustling crew.

All she desired was a peaceful evening with you, to unwind and forget about the world of make-believe for a while.

As she made her way to the living room, the sound of her own voice echoed through the house.

"Bleghh, is this because you two aren't having sex yet?"

She furrowed her brows, wondering if she had left the TV on before leaving for work.

"Do you have your extra inhaler?"

The closer she got, the clearer the sound became, and she recognized the familiar dialogue from the film she had just completed.

"I just don't wanna see Tara hurt again."

Curiosity piqued, Mikey stepped into the living room, and her eyes widened in surprise. There, on the couch, sat her girlfriend, intently watching the screen.

You turned to look at Mikey, your eyes widening with equal surprise.

"Hi, baby! You're home!" You exclaimed, quickly hitting the pause button on the remote, a blush spreading across your cheeks.

"I... uh... didn't expect you back so soon."

You glanced back up at the television to see the screen had perfectly paused on your girlfriend's image at the pub scene. She look really great in that outfit, in that scene altogether.

Mikey couldn't help but chuckle at your flustered response.

She crossed the room and stood in front of the TV, looking at the frozen image of herself on the screen.

"You were watching Scream 5?" Mikey asked, trying to hide her amusement but feeling a tinge of embarrassment and playfulness creeping in.

You nodded, your embarrassment evident.

"Yeah, I wanted to see your performance. I mean, I've seen it before, but I wanted to watch it again... you know, to support you."

Mikey's heart swelled with affection for your thoughtfulness.

"You're so cute, babe," she cooed as she leaned down, hand pressed to your cheek, and gave you a long kiss.