silk (m.m.)

silk!mikey

google who's silk, this is kinda related to spider-man

. . .

The cold night air wrapped around you as you walked home from your late night shift at the bustling diner.

The streets were dimly lit, with only a few scattered streetlights offering a faint glow.

You quickened your pace, the sound of your footsteps echoing against the empty buildings.

These parts of New York weren't the best places to be at this time of night, especially for a woman, and yet you got an apartment off campus and a job that had so many alleyways.

It was a familiar route, but that night, a feeling of unease settled in the pit of your stomach.

As you turned a corner onto a deserted alleyway, a mistake on your part, your heart skipped a beat. Three shadowy figures emerged from the darkness, blocking your path.

The hairs on the back of your neck stood on end, and a wave of fear washed over you. It was clear they had no good intentions.

"Hey, pretty lady, what's the rush?" One of them sneered, his voice dripping with malice.

The other two chuckled, their eyes glinting with mischief.

You felt trapped, the walls of the alley closing in around you.

Desperation welled up inside you as you tried to think of a way out. You considered screaming, hoping someone nearby might hear, but the words caught in your throat.

It felt like time stood still, and your heart pounded against your ribcage, your every instinct screaming for escape.

Instantaneously, you removed the large taser from your purse and turned it on, pointing it at the group to keep their distance. For a second, like a pack of scared animals, they kept their distance. But you thought of the possibility that they could follow you if you left.

With a fluid motion, Silk was perched at the top of the building, eyeing the scene. She saw your taser and chuckled to herself, seeing as you were a woman who could defend themselves.

However, three against one wasn't a fair battle, and she wanted to make sure you came home without a single hair touched on your pretty head.

She observed their every move, calculating the best course of action. Then one of the men crazily leaped out and grabbed your wrist that was holding the taser.

The moment to strike had arrived.

Suddenly, a figure dropped from above, landing gracefully between you and the three men. It was Silk, clad in her sleek black and grey suit, her eyes shining behind her crimson mask.

Her presence alone seemed to send a shockwave through the alley, as if the very darkness recoiled from her.

One of the men, recovering from his initial surprise, took a step forward, trying to regain control of the situation.

"Who do you think you are, lady?" He spat, his tone laced with false bravado.

Silk's eyes narrowed, a sly smile tugging at the corners of her lips but it was concealed by her mask, her eyes brightly displaying the deviousness.

"I don't think introductions are needed, fellas," she quipped, her voice dripping with playful sarcasm.

"You see me in your nightmares already."

Her web-shooters hummed to life as she released a cascade of silky threads, weaving an intricate web that ensnared the first man, his struggles futile against the strength of her binding.