socials (m.m.)

You and Mikey were spending a lazy afternoon in your cozy apartment, snuggled up in bed, each lost in your own world as you scrolled through your phones.

You had been practicing a new TikTok dance earlier, and you couldn't wait to show it to Mikey.

"Hey, Mikey, want to see something I did earlier?" you asked with a playful grin.

"Sure, show me!" Mikey replied, putting her phone down and turning her full attention to you.

You opened TikTok and pressed on the most recent drafts of the dance you had recorded earlier.

Pressing on the draft, it started playing the video. The music started, and it showed you began to move with grace and confidence, executing each step flawlessly.

Mikey's eyes widened in amazement as she watched you dance with such skill and passion. You looked at Mikey for her reaction and was surprised to see that she was so mesmerized by your moves.

"Wow, you're incredible, babe! I had no idea you could dance like that," Mikey exclaimed, genuinely impressed by your talent.

Blushing a little, you stopped the video and looked at Mikey.

"I've been practicing a lot. I don't usually show people my drafts, but I wanted to share this one with you."

"Well, I'm glad you did. You never fail to amaze me," Mikey said, smiling warmly at you.

Leaning up, she pressed a kiss to your lips. You smiled against her mouth.

You felt your cheeks heat up, feeling a mix of happiness and shyness at Mikey's admiration.

"Thank you, baby. I usually get super cocky when I do these and when I rewatch my videos, I cringe because I'm like 'ew who is she?' Ya know?"

Mikey chuckled at your ramble. She gently brushed a strand of hair behind your ear, admiring the way it framed your face.

"I don't get why you would cringe at yourself because you're gorgeous, honey. Drop dead, in fact."

All those lovely words she was sleeping at you had gotten you overwhelmed. Hearing them made the blood rush to your face.

In the end, you were smiling like a fool. But you felt grateful for her love and encouragement.

"I love you," you whispered, going in for another kiss.

Mikey took your lips as a reward, cupping your soft cheek into her hand. Her kisses made you melt and if it wasn't for her hand on your face, you would've fell down.

"I love you too," Mikey replied, pulling you in again for for another sweet kiss.

As you both continued to cuddle in bed, you felt a deep sense of comfort and happiness being with Mikey. You knew that you were lucky to have a girlfriend who cherished and loved everything you do wholeheartedly.

After sharing a few more sweet kisses, you pulled away to continue scrolling through your phones. You went back to Tiktok and began sharing funny and cute TikToks with Mikey while she was reading a book online.

You loved finding the most adorable animal videos and hilarious comedy sketches to brighten up both of your days.

"Mikey, you've got to see this one!" you exclaimed, moving your phone from your side to have her better see, the screen displayed a TikTok of a cute puppy doing funny tricks.

Mikey's eyes lit up with delight as she watched the video.

"Oh my gosh, that's so adorable! I can't handle all the cuteness!"