♥️🧷 taehyung ¡! ❞ abusive relationship

[not requested]

+ the name of additional character is fictional, no reference to a real life person intended

+ the information about bts' relationships in this chapter is fictional

+ in this one-shot taehyung will be in a homosexual relationship for the sake of the plot. if you don't like the idea, don't read

+ for more explanation, please read author's note when you finish reading the chapter

! trigger warning !

abusive relationship, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, mentions of suicide, attempted sexual assault

proceed with caution.

[...]

dating was always a taboo in the kpop industry. barely any idol revealed any details about their romantic lives or interests. the idea of sharing it with fans always brought rather anxious thoughts, striking a nerve not only in the individual but in a whole group or even company too. whoever got caught on dating was bound to receive a wave of hate comments, and a backlash so huge that the cancel culture would only revolt. no matter if it was a real dating experience or just a spreading rumor.

either way, bts were all in their late twenties, and despite being warned many times, they didn't suppress their dating needs. they only had to be cautious.

seokjin mostly dated girls that weren't interested in kpop and barely knew anything about it, so there was a big chance that they won't connect the dots and recognize him as someone famous. he mostly stuck with one girl for a longer while, but all of his dates would eventually let go of him, leaving him heartbroken. they all said that he was always busy and it hurt them that he couldn't open up in front of them.

yoongi . . . well, yoongi very rarely went on dates. if anything, he was mostly chatting with his potential romantic interest via various apps, but the other person would finally lose their interest in him after many rejected offers of going out on a date. yoongi was paranoid, keeping his heart closed, but if he wanted to spend an intimate night with someone, he could go to a nightclub and have people lining up for him in less than five minutes. he really knew how to make people obsessed.

hoseok already had a secret girlfriend, a pretty model that lived in japan. nobody knew how long will they last, but it seemed like none of them minded their online relationship or the distance.

namjoon lived his life to the fullest, keeping his fiance a sweet secret from the world. nobody had to know that the leader of bts was in an established relationship for over two years, already planning to get married in a quiet place, away from the paparazzi and media.

both jimin and jungkook were single but happy, dating whomever they wanted whenever they wanted. when jimin was more of a gentleman, jungkook was rather a playboy. he never cheated on anyone, but if any girl stayed with him for longer than two weeks, it was a successful relationship. although both boys preferred dating without responsibilities and commitments, as to being more interested in sexual encounters. you can't really blame them, they were young men with buzzing hormones and a lot of pressure put upon them.

and then there was taehyung. taehyung who was homosexual and happened to have feelings for another man.
all of his friends, both private and bts, knew about his sexuality and they fully accepted and supported him.
jimin was the one to always encourage him to talk to other male kpop idols and generally men that taehyung seemed to be interested in but too shy to express it. yet taehyung knew who was straight, and who wasn't. his gut feeling never failed him. he just knew by looking at a person if the interest was mutual. and, unfortunately, the majority of those people didn't consider taehyung a potential partner material.
being homosexual was difficult.