Bar Singer🎙️-George W

Summery: The twins, Lee, and Angelina go to a bar to celebrate 3 year anniversary of the twins shop. Little did they know a familer face would be their music for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N YOURE ON STAGE IN 5!!" the stage directed yelled from the other side of my door.

"ILL BE OUT" I yelled back while putting in my earrings.

Before I left the room I took a shot just to ease my nerves. After working her for 2 years I still get stage fright.

"NOW LADYS AND GENTS PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE Y/N L/N!" The announcer yells into the mic.

As he walks off I walk on being blinded by the stage lights. I look next to me and the guitarist who also happens to be my best friend. Matt.

(the song making her sing is "Light my love" by Greta Van Fleet)

As the band started playing my heart was beating like crazy it felt as if it was about to jump out of my body. But once I started singing I felt the music flow through me as a swayed my hips.

I kept looking over at Matt smiling as he smiles back making me feel even more calm. Matt start to walk over to me as I take the mic of the stand and walking over to him. He starts swaying his hips as he plays looking into my eyes. I cup my hands on his cheek and stare into his eyes as I sing.

I know what you're think OMG THEYRE LOVERS😱 hush your pup no were not lovers. Matt's gay. He always pretends to flirt with me to make the audience more invested into the performance. one: it makes it more fun for us. two: it's funny hearing people's comments as we flirt on stage. and three: It makes us HELLA tips.

As the song ends i'm back to looking at the audience with a smile bowing as they all clap for me.

"WE LOVE YOU Y/N!!!" I stand up straight putting my hand up to block the lights to look out in the audience to see who said it. The two voice sounded oddly familiar.

I look out and see two red heads clapping and whistling, smiling realizing they got my attention. A smile grows on my face as I recognize the two. Fred and George Weasleys.

As I leave stage Matt comes with because we ended our shift of performing and headed over to the bar to grab a drink like always.

Matt noticed me looking over at the twins table with a smile on my face.

"Hey Y/n you go head over to your friends and I'll grab out drinks" Matt said as he leaned over the table waiting for the bartender.

"Okay thanks Matt you know what I want" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed over to the table. Just because we're off stage doesn't mean our act of being a couple is over.

"Hey guys!" I said as I ran over to the group leaning in front of their table. The group was consisted of the twins,Lee, and Angelina.

"Hey long time no see bestie" Angie said putting her arms out for a hug.

"I know I haven't seen you all since we graduated hogwarts" I said as I went around to hug them all.

"You look so different now from what I remember you to be...I DON'T MEAN THAT YOU LOOK BAD JUST THAT YOU SEEM TO BE HAPPY" Lee says ending in panic.

"It's fine Lee I know you don't mean any harm" I said reassuring him.

"Little miss Y/n L/n always smiling down at her romance books" Fred said smirking teasing the girl.

"haha very funny Fred" I said with sarcasm and rolling my eyes at him.

"Doesn't seem like you need those romance books anymore though. Seems as if someone has occupied that spot" George said looking behind you as Matt walked over with both your drinks.