Maxine Camera pt 2🎓-George W

Summery: Maxine has graduated Hogwarts and finally her and her family get to see the photos taken on the maxine camera.

a/n: i'm gonna be honest I totally forgot I said I was gonna make a pt 2 to this...but here it is also if you have read the first part I suggest you do to make more sense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't cry love" George puts an arm around me bringing me close comforting me watching my oldest child graduate.

"I know it's just...She's all grown up now" I cry

"I hope you remember the one thing tradition we kept my love" He pulled out a camera from his bag and making a picture of Maxine on stage.

"Maxine Weasley"

"YAYAYAYA MAXINE!!!!" Hermione yells

"WOOOOOO" Fred yells

"THATS MY DAUGHTER MAXINE!!!!" George yells

"THATS MY SISTER!!" Alex yells

We all start cheering for Maxine as she walked the stage and George took the photo.

"Congratulations you two" Molly says with a smile to me and George.

"Thank you molly" We smile.

I see Maxine look over at me and George and makes a face at us and I give her a big smile and give her a thumbs up while George makes a funny face making her laugh. (I just wanted the gilmore girls reference)

Time skip mid summer at Maxine's grad party (i'm making this very very muggle but idc):

"MAXINE!!!!!" I yell from the kitchen.

"Oh dear Y/n why don't you go get ready I'll take care of putting the food where they need to be" Molly walks into the kitchen.

"That would be lovely thank you" I say giving her a hug.

"Alex get up and go get ready" I say walking by the couch seeing my son not helping.

"I don't wanna get upp" he wines.

"Alex you're 15 not 5 now get your ass off the couch and get ready" I scold pulling the blanket off of him.

"Fine" He gets up and heads up stairs to his room Bacon following right behind him.

(just a btw they live in a house now since the flat above the shop was too small for all four of them plus their dog Bacon)

"Hi my love" George says when I walk into our shared room.

"Hi" I sigh giving him a quick kiss on the cheek walking to my closet.

"You okay?" He asks fixing his clothes in the mirror.

"just tired of fixing for the party that's it" I shrug getting out the dress I plan on wearing.