Perfect Girl🩹-Fred W

This was requested by @SofiaRigh :)

‼️KEEP REQUESTS GOING‼️

Summery: Fred gets hurt playing quidditch and has to take time off of quidditch for the rest of the season.

LONG!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down the hall to the boys changing room so I can wish Fred good luck before he goes out in the field.  I stand out side the door waiting for one of the team members to come out so I can ask them to get Fred. They're all used to it by now.

"Oh hey Y/n, you want me to get Fred?" Oliver Wood smirks when he sees me standing by the door when he walks out.

"Yes please" I smile. He turns around shaking his head as a joke and goes back in to get Fred for me.

"Hey Y/n" Fred says when he comes out the door and sees me. He instantly puts his arms around me cuddling his face into the crock of the neck.

"You okay Fredie?" I ask muffled by his hair. I pet his head and give it a kiss before he pulls away.

"Yeah it's just I have a lot on my mind right now with the game, then this huge test Snape gave, Mcgonagall assigned a essay due this friday, and don't even get me started on the shop. It's all just crazy" I sighs looking down at the floor from being a bit burnt out.

"I'm sorry Fredie I'm always here if you need me to help you and since it's technically your last year at hogwarts I won't mind doing work for you I mean I have a lot of time on my hands so I won't mind doing some work for you as long as you're okay. Now the games about to start so focus on that don't mind the other stuff okay? I'm gonna head to the stands I love you dearly Fred" Both my hands are on his cheek while his one hand hold mine. I give him a sweet kiss and run off saying bye and headed for the stands.

"Hey Y/n with Fred huh?" Hermione said when I approached her in the stands.

"Yeah he seems a bit burnt out I feel bad. His whole mind is just school, quidditch, and the shop" I sigh.

"Ron told me that earlier said that Fred has been more down recently"

"Speaking of Ron how are you and him and...his girlfriend" I mention lavender in disgust. (ik this is like hbp and Fred and George are not in school anymore but let's just pretend).

"Still making out when they're together and Lavender still hates my guts" She rolls her eyes at me making me laugh.

"WELCOME TO THE HUFFLEPUFF VS GRYFFINDOR GAME!!!!!" Lee starts to yell making everyone cheer.

"LET'S WELCOME OUR TEAMS...PLEASE WELCOME THE HOME OF THE BADGERS... HUFFLEPUFF!!!" Gryffindor stands start booing and Hufflepuff starts cheering while others are a mix of cheers and boos.

"NOW PLEASE WELCOME HOME OF LIONS...GRYFFINDOR!!!!!" Lee yells a bit more enthusiastic since it's his own house.

Me and Hermione and the rest of Gryffindor staff cheering and yelling while Hufflepuff boos.

"YA FRED!!!" I yell when Fred makes his rounds of greeting the stands. I blow him a kiss when he comes to me and sees me giving me a wink and heads back to the team.

The game start smoothly till it started raining a bit which a bit turned into a pour of rain, I couldn't even see what was going on. They took a break to put on rain gear at point and all I could hear was Lee yelling and people cheering.

"HERMIONE WHAT'S GOING ON?! I CAN'T SEE!!" I yell to hermione next to me.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT IT SEEMS LIKE RON IS STILL DOING GOOD" she smiles making me roll my eyes because I know she's only looking at ron. I hear everyone gasp and I squint my eyes a bit and I see someone has fell off their broom but with all the rain I can't tell who it is.