Luna's older sister💙-Fred W

Summery: At bill and Flur's wedding Fred meets Luna Lovegoods older sister. They start talking and hit it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n are you ready?" Luna runs into my room in her yellow dress.

"Yeah I'm ready!" I smile as I clip on my earrings and fixing my hair in the mirror.

dress but a little more pink so it looks less white

hair

"You look cute Lu" I complement my little sister in her yellow dress.

"Thank you, I like your pink dress y/n" She lightly smiles as we walk down stairs to meet with our dad.

"Ah my two girls, lovely as always" My father says as we walk down.

I grab the wedding gift and card and grab my dad's left hand while Luna grabs his right and then apparated us to the burrow.

"Xenophilius Lovegood it's so nice to see you!" Aurther walks over to us and gives dad a big hug.

"Aurther so nice to see you. Congrats again!"

"Ahh Luna it's nice to see you again" He turns to luna

"Hello Mr Weasley"

"Oh and you must be the eldest daughter Xenophilius always talk about" He extends his hand and shakes my hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Weasley, I've heard very great things about you and your family" I smile shaking his hand back. I turn to look at Luna and notice she's gone.

She's like a ghost I swear.

"You're the same age as my twin sons have you met my son's? George and Fred?" He asks

"No sir I didn't attend hogwarts I studied around the world learning how to take care of different animals but I am friends with Flur"

"Oh I didn't know that how do you know Flur?"

"Well I was actually-"

"Hey sorry to interrupt but ceremony is about to start" A tall red head in a yellow suit interrupts our conversation.