Passing Notes📝-Fred W

Summery: Fred keeps passing notes to Y/n in class when she's trying to do her work.

Very short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Fred walk to positions class, we both weren't looking forward to it. Mostly Fred though, the only reason I don't like it is because of Snape.

"Hey how about we skip!" Fred jumps in front of me making me stop walking.

"Fred no, I'm the Hufflepuff perfect I can't do that"

"Pleaseee I really don't feel like goingggg, we can go back to my dorm and cuddle, i know you love cuddling~" He tried to convince me.

"You can go ahead and skip if you want that's your choice but i'm going to class" I moved past him and kept walking towards Snapes room.

"party pooper" He mumbled and ran back next to me.

We made it to positions and sat down next to each other. I got out my books and start getting things situated while Fred was talking to Lee.

"Open your books to page 180 and read till page 215" Snape walked him with his gloomy and boring persona.

I started reading and taking notes and high lighting important parts, when I saw a small piece of paper slip towards me from the corner of my eye.

I look up at Fred who's directing his eyes to the paper. I sigh and grab the paper making sure Snape can't see.

I'm bored let's talk

I look at Fred with a 'really?' look of disappointment. He tells me to answer with his facial expressions which I do compline to.

No.

I hand him back the paper and continue doing my work.

I hear him scofe at me and then he starts writing again.

He slides the note towards me again. I give him side eye for a second but then I just take it because I don't wanna read this book either but I know I have to so if reading these letters can pull me away for a second I'm okay with that.

I don't wanna read any of this book.

I laugh and start writing.

Neither do I but i'm trying to pass.

I fold up the note and slide it back to Fred. He takes it quickly and reads it and writes back again but this time it seems long. 

You won't need to pass because me and George will have our joke shop and you won't even need to have a job because it will so successful that we will make MAJIOR bank off of it.

I smile at his big dreams. I really do believe Fred and George's shop will be big but I wanna take care of mythical creatures for a living, i'm gonna be traveling.

If you say so Fred but I'm not leaving this class so either you sit here and read or leave.

I pass back the note going back to my work. Again.

I can hear Fred writing quickly this time. Then he slides the paper back to me.

If I finish by the end of the period can we cuddle the rest of the day?

I think about it for a second giving Fred a look of 'are you really gonna' which he responds with a nod.

Fine but we only have 15 minutes left and you have to read all the pages and have 5 pages worth or notes also having the pages annotated.

I give him back the note hoping it'll be the last time. It's not that I don't have hope for Fred he'll finish I know he will but I just wanted to let him know he needs to put pep in his step.

"Can't wait to cuddle tonight love" he whispered in my ear. When I turn to look at him I see him writing quickly and reading and highlighting as quick as possible. He even has the tip of his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth.