Only You❤️‍🩹-Fred W

Summery: Y/n goes to see the twins after leaving Hogwarts without telling them.

TW: Talk of abuse and family issues
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand in front of the bright orange building with my bag in hand watching people with their kids run in and out.

you'll be fine Y/n you had a good reason for leaving.

I'm a Malfoy sadly, my mother is Bellatrix but that doesn't bother me. We never had a good relationship and me being put into Gryffindor when I got to Hogwarts didn't make it any better. I had to leave Hogwarts because I knew a war was happening and my mother wanted me to become a death eater but I refused and tried to run away but she soon caught me and locked me in the basement of the Malfoy manor. When she died during the war Draco set me free thankfully. I'm just glad Draco and his mother were always kind to me because then I wouldn't be here. My mother would torture me so badly that Him and his mother had to pull her away from me to keep me alive. Just no one knows this but Draco. Draco told me where the twins were so I can find them but I never got to courage to go till today.

I buck up the courage and I walk into the loud store that's full of not just people but excitement. I can hear talking everywhere around me but the voices that stand out to me are the twins talking to costumers. I walk around feeling proud of the twins for making their dreams come true.

"Y/n?" I hear a voice call out. I turn around and see George standing a little far away staring at me. I smile and he runs up to me and pulls me into a tight hug

"Hi George" I say softly as he pulls away.

"Omg how have you been I haven't seen you in so long!" He had both his hands on my shoulders.

"I've been okay..." I'm just waiting till George hits me with "Why did you leave"

"okay..." He ran off to the top of thing he announces from.

"SORRY FOCKS WERE CLOSING EARLY TODAY DROP ALL YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT WE'LL OPEN EARLY AND STAY OPEN FOR LONGER TO MAKE UP FOR IT" He yells

he best not be closing for me istg George Weasley.

Once the shop was empty George locks up and fred still hasn't noticed me but i'm literally standing not oo far from him and George.

"George why did we close early? It's almost christmas were really busy" Fred cried to George but George just pointed behind Fred pointing at me.

"Y/n..." Fred said with his mouth a little open in shock.

"Hi Fred"

He ran and pulled me into his arms like his brother but spinning me around with a smile on his face while I giggle.

"Omg I've missed you so so much" He said into my shoulder. I felt my shoulder get wet and that how I knew he was crying.

"Aww i've miss you too Freddie" I said petting his head while he cried into my shoulder.

"Aww don't cry Freddie" I chucked a bit with tears pricking my eyes when he pulled away and I wiped his tears away.

"God I-I-I'm just so in shock! I haven't seen you since 7th year" He said observing my face.

"You look happy Fred. I'm so proud of you" I smiled up at him.

"Y/n I-"

"Okay can we bring this up stairs I need lock up" George complied after standing there for awhile watching me and Fred cry.

"Here I'll bring you up stairs" Fred grabs my bag before I could grab it and heads up stairs me following behind.

Fred opens the door to their flat which was absolutely lovely. It was homey and sweet kinda like the Burrow-at least from what I remember.