NEW STORY NEW STORY NEW STORY‼️‼️‼️

I haven't published my new story yet but it's a George Weasley x readsr because i'm actually in love with him it's a problem. Anyways I'll tell you when It's not published but the title is called Long Time no See there's a good chance that will change because I don't really like the title so if you have suggestions based off this insert i'm about to give that would be greatly appreciated:) Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/H/C=Your hair color
Y/H/L= Your hair length

George's POV:

I walked down the streets of Diagon Ally after I ate dinner since I had nothing better to do. I saw stores closing down and lights turning off as I walked by.

"LAST BOX Y/N!!" I heard a voice call from a distance in the direction i'm going.

Y/n? That names sounds familiar...

I turn the corner and see a big moving truck and see two girls unloading it. One inside with ginger long hair with bangs covering her forehead. The other taking the boxes from her with Y/H/C Y/H/L.

They giggled as they entered the building. But from what I remember it's the old building around the corner that no one bought but now I guess they have bought it.

As I walked past the building across the street I saw the girl with Y/H/C dance around in side and I could hear their laughter through the open door. The friend stood there and laughed at her friend.

I stand there staring stopped in my tracks looking into the window staring at the girl dancing with a huge smile on her face. I avert my eyes to the side and see her friend looking out the window as well and we make eye contact. I look away immediately but when I look back I see her pulling her friends arm stopping her dancing and then telling her something. The Y/H/C haired girl looks out making eye contact with me. I look away again but this time my cheeks are pink as I turn around making my way back home.

Your POV:

I laughed as I jumped around the building me and Harper just bought to start our dream bakery.

"AHH HARPER WE HAVE A BAKERY!!" I yell as Harper pulls my arm stopping me from dancing.

"Don't look now Y/n but there's a really cute guy out side looking at you through the window" Harper says to me with a small smirk.

"I'm sure he isn't that cute Harp" I roll my eyes not believing her.

She gives me a look of 'i'm not kidding' with her eyes which causes my curiosity to peak. I look out the window and see a very familiar face.

George Weasley.