PART 2

"Ara."
"Ara wake up. Someone has committed suicide."

I jolted up.

"What?" I said trying to digest the sentence she just said.

"You heard me. Someone committed suicide last night. Everyone's down there. Let's go and see." She said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face.

"Let's go Yunji."

We both made our way towards the parking lot where a lot of people were.

"Excuse us please." I said and went in front of the body.

"Ara... Isn't she the one who scolded you for breaking her pot?"  Yunji asked.

I rolled my eyes at her. "It wasn't me ok? But yeah, she did scold me though. Why would she do it?" I looked around.

"Side please. Side please." The ambulance came. They took the body and kept it in the van and drove away.

"Wow, what a good way to start a day." I said.

"Ikr lol."

We both made our way towards our flat.

"Oh Ara, see. Come here." I looked in the direction where Yunji was calling. She was with a cat.

I was awed at the site. The cat was really cute. I made my way towards the cat and sat in front of it.

The cat scooted towards me.

"Looks like he already has someone favourite." Yunji said with a pout. I laughed.

The cat was really cute. Those distinct features, the fur of the cat was soft.

"We can take it home if you want." Yunji said. "Really? You aren't good with cats though." I said.

"Yeah, but we can't leave this cat here too." She said as I nodded.

I took the cat and made our way towards our room.

"Btw, Sunoo called." Yujin said.

"Oh. What did he say?"

"He said he'll be here soon." She said.

"Ohh." I said.

"Meow".

We both looked at the cat who was licking his hand.

"Awwww" we both said in unison and laughed.

I made my way towards the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking bath I went towards the kitchen to eat something.

dIng dOng

"Ara can you open the door? I am in the bathroom." Yunji said.

I reached the door to open it but the cat meowed. It was like he was telling me to not open it.

"Aye, it's nothing it's just my friend ok? Don't worry. He'll not harm you." I said thinking it will understand.

I opened the door and greeted Sunoo.

"Come inside." I said and made space for him to enter.

He sat on the sofa. But something caught his eye making him scream.