PART 12

I was sleeping with Jungwon beside me until I heard shuffling on the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked at Jungwon who was looking quite tensed.

"What happened won?" I asked.
"Uh nothing, you should go back to sleep." He said

"You know you're one of the worst people when it comes to hiding things?" I said and sat up.

"I don't know, I'll be back soon. Just stay here, it'll only take me half an hour." He said and kissed my forehead.

Before I could react he was gone.
His speed was insane In human form. I anxiously laid down trying to divert my mind.

Next morning, I was woke up with my phone ringing. Without looking at the caller ID I picked up the call.

"Hello?" I said with my raspy voice.
"Hey Aera, I know you must be sleepy right now but I just wanted to tell you that I won't be able to come back home by tomorrow as something urgent came up." Yunji said.

"Oh, it's ok." I said and stretched my body.

We talked for a bit and hung up.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I looked around the house and found no traces of Jungwon. I was worried now. Where could he be now?

I felt like calling sunoo and ask him.

I searched his name. My inner me was telling me not to call him but I badly wanted to know where he actually is.

I dialed his number and brought the phone near my ear.

The phone kept ringing. I called him the third time. He picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hmm." He replied.
He was sounding angry.

"Ah sunoo, are you free right now? I asked

"Just get to the point already, can we?" He asked being annoyed by my call.

I sighed and said, "actually-, won is not here. I've checked the house and m sti-"

"Don't act like you don't know anything Ara." He said.

"Huh?" I replied being a bit confused.

"You did wrong adopting him. You should've left him at the stairs. Now look at the freaking mess he created. You and he will surely pay for this." He said and hung up.

I was panicking by now. What was he trying to say? What does he actually mean?

That's when I heard my doorbell rang.

I opened the door just to be greeted by the sight I never wanted to leave.

"I missed you Ara." He said and hugged me..

He had two white bags on his hands which I assumed had food in it.

"Ah- actually I was finding food in the stores but since idk anything I ended up buying the same things as you don't have them hehe." He said while breaking the hug.

I smiled and closed the door and went to the kitchen.

I took out all the food from the bag and made my way to the living room where Jungwon was.

I sat beside him.

The day went by, me scrolling through my phone and cooking food and Jungwon just sitting there quietly watching me.