PART 9

Everyday, it's been the same. I sometimes see him when I am sleeping, or sometimes I don't. My left over assignments are already done.

Today, I wanted to know who he actually is. I again went to bed but didn't sleep. I felt the bed sinking of the other side.

" I know you're not sleeping." A husky voice said.
I opened my eyes and it was him.
It was Jungwon.

"I know, you must be wondering who am I. You are going to figure it out soon or maybe now." He said and stared at the ceiling.

I looked around for the cat. It was no where to be seen.

And that's when it hit me. It was him. The cat was basically him. That day, when he wrote won in the bathroom, when he was on my study table. It was him the whole time. And the main thing, their name matched.

My eyes widened. I looked at him and sat up.

"So- you're won?" I asked.
"Mhm. Jungwon." He said and sat up too.

I was too stunned to reply to him.
"Are you going to say something or what?" He asked.

I came back to my senses.

I cleared my throat and asked, "so what do you want?"

"I don't want anything, I just want a shelter." He said and laid down.

"Ok, let me get straight to the point. How are you a cat? And how can you transf- wait what. You're a cat? You're a cat? Now you're a hu- what???????" I asked being fully confused. I was scared but somewhere I wanted to know him more.

I don't wanna accept but he attracts me.

He again sat up and removed the hair strand from my face. The closeness was making me feel insane.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He whisper in my ears sending chills to my body.

He trailed his fingers through my face, to my neck to to my hand. He laid down making me lay beside him.

"You're beautiful." He said and caressed my face.

"I crave attention from you. You attracts me alot. Physically. When I am in my human form. I love laying beside you." He said. His voice was becoming a whisper by every word he was saying.

He scooted towards me.

All this time, I was freezed. I couldn't do anything. It was his effect on me.

He kissed my cheek and stared at my eyes. He smiled.

"You wanna know how I am a human yet a cat too?"

------
(A/N : only few parts are left now, I hope this isn't a boring story for y'all :( )