PART 10

He asked. I didn't answer. I was so stunned by his moves.

He snapped his fingers infront of my face bringing me back to my senses again. I nodded.

"It's a curse."

"We live in a really different world. Apart from this world. The world, where we can be in any form, human or our signed animals. I am from yannie family. My family is full of cats, but when I was born, my grandfather took me in his arms and that was the moment he felt something wrong. Something wrong with me."

"He said that I am a curse to his family. He managed to convince everyone that I am curse for them. When I was 3 year old, he cursed me saying that I won't be able to come back here until I realise my mistake. I don't know the mistake. No one ever told me anything. He used to do black magic. He wasn't the good one. That was the day, I was sent to this world. I know, it sounds childish. But no one knows me here. I don't have any birth certificate."

"It wasn't my fault that I was born. I was born few months ago. We age quickly. I was 15 year old two months ago and today I am 18. I ask for affection from others."

"You gave me shelter, so I helped you. I fell in love with someone who gave me shelter, it's not a bad thing right?" He asked.

I tried to digest all the information he said. It was really hard to believe. But it was true. That he's actually a cat.

"Do... You know something above the suicide co-"

"I know." He interrupted me.

He again caressed my cheek and said, "don't be scared of me. I will not harm you. We yannie don't harm those, who we love."

"I sneaked into her home. I saw her scolding you because of the pot. It was actually broken by me. I was running away. Running away from the boys of this building. When I am in my un-human form, I feel scared. That night, she threw me from the window, but in a way, I am immortal in this world. I pushed her from her room's window." He said.

I sat there silently. Until I heard the doorbell rang.