THE END

Yunji was not at home. She said that she needed to go to work even though she took the day off.

I entered my room and laid down on my bed. I kept thinking about the last night scene. I was missing his presence. I sat up and looked at my study table. That's when I saw a page sticking out from one of my book.

I walked to the table and took the book. I never looked at that book. It was new. I opened the book and saw many letters there.

I saw all the envelopes. They had some sort of numbers on them.

I opened the very first envelope.

It said,
"Dear Human,
Hi. I just wanted to say, that you're really pretty. Please smile everyday, it makes you look more beautiful."

I opened up all the envelopes and started reading them one by one.

Envelope 4
"Dear Ara,
Today I was doing your homework and you saw me. I didn't mean to scare you. I wish you knew me very well. I really like you."

Envelope 8
"Dear Ara,
I am really obsessed with you. I love you. I hope you'll love me back the way I do."

Envelope 10
"Dear Ara,
That day is near, the day when the curse will end. I want to spend more time with you. Only if faith wanted us to be together. But atleast I am glad, that you got know my real me."

Envelope 11
"Dear Ara,
Today I met Sunoo hyung. Yes, he's my hyung. He was also in the same world as mine, he was sent here to look after me, but I don't know for what reason, he hated me. But it's ok, everyone has their own preferences. After knowing that I live under the same roof as you, he stopped talking to me. He even snitched behind my back, but it's ok. He's doing this for my own sake. I wish I could spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

Envelope 13
"Dear Ara,
This must be one of my last letter I guess... I just wanted to say, that thank you for giving me shelter and loving me back. I won't be able to live without you, but I've to do this in case to save you. I just hope we meet soon. I want you to know, that I will never forget you and will always love you. I will try to comeback one day and then we will spend our life together. I am really in love with you. But I know, you can't stay with a human-cat. I am not a good person. I am coward who's afraid from everyone. I wish I was brave like other boys. I love you endlessly and don't try to find me. I won't be in this world after writing this letter. My time has come and I shall take my leave. This is my one last letter to you. I love you Ara will always do."

I cried. I just can't lose him like this. I just can't.

I just.....

can't.

- The End -