PART 11

I panicked.

"Don't panick, it's no one. Don't open the door." He said and assured me.

The doorbell again rang. And suddenly the lights went out.

He hugged me.

I didn't know but I was trembling in fear. I was scared. Who was at the door and why did the lights went out?

"It's ok.. shhh.... I am here, you're safe with me." He said.

We heard the front door of our flat opening.

"You wait here, I'll be back. Don't move." He said as I nodded.

He got up from the bed and made his way towards the living room.

After a while, I felt the other side of the bed sink. I startled when I felt someone touching my face.

"Aye, it's me. Don't worry." He said.

He kissed the my forehead and hugged me. I don't know why I was not doing anything to him. Why am I so comfortable around him?

"We cats have some type of thing, which makes it hard for the other person to make a move." He said as if he read my mind.

He patted my head and I fell asleep.

----

I woke up. I opened my eyes. The curtains were open. I yawned and looked at my left side. Jungwon was staring at me.

I suddenly felt embarrassed and sat up. He saw me yawning tf?

"I've seen you do other things too so don't panick me seeing you yawn." He said.

I face palmed myself mentally. I made my towards the bathroom without turning. I freshen up and saw him sitting on the bed.

"How are you still in your human form?" I asked.

"I can be in any form I want. But I mostly prefer being a cat in the day and a human in the night. Now I don't think there's anything to hide anymore." He said. I sat beside him.

"Why did sunoo scream when he saw you?" I asked staring at him.

He looked away.

He sighed.

"He knows that I am not a human." He said making me my eyes widened.

"WHAT? How??" I asked.

"I cooked something for you though." He said and changed the topic.

He took my hand and guarded me towards the kitchen.

It was a sandwich.

"I don't know how to cook.. so this is what I was able to make." He said while rubbing his nape shyly.

It was cute seeing him shy. Rare side of him I can say.

I tasted the sandwich. It was not like the usual sandwich everyone makes. It was something different.

"It tastes good but something I've never tried." I said.

He hummed.

We spent the whole day knowing eachother more and spending it with eachother.

----------

Just a filler chapter lol. I didn't know what to write next, so just to make it 'interesting' I added this door bell scene which really doesn't make sense, so maybe ignore it lol. I hope you guys are enjoying this book.

Less than few chapters are left now, yea <3