one

bonnie has always loved a lavish lifestyle. for instance, she had everything she ever wanted. one year, she asked her father for money to help out with the people who live on the cut, and although it took a lot of convincing, she got what she needed and provided help for those who needed it.

she hasn't ever been rude, disrespectful or treated the pouges any different from the kooks.

whenever her friends make fun of them, she backs the pouges up, she's fearless and doesn't care what people think of her.

she's friends with some pouges, for instance, kiara and pope. she has spoken a few words with jj and john b but she doesn't hang out with them.

her close friends are sarah, kayla and mel. they all hang out together, and although kayla is a bit mean to the pouges, bonnie doesn't hesitate to defend them.

bonnie has always grew up with a loving family. her mom is a stay at home mom. ever since she became pregnant with bonnie, she never had any aspirations for a job, she never wanted to leave her child. then when bonnie became a teenager, she decided to adopt a dog. she is an XL bully, named bobby. her mother has always loved names beginning with b and therefore her babies are called bonnie and bobby.

her father is a business owner for a liquor brand. it's been passed down from generations and has made a lot of money from it. he tells bonnie that she is going to be next but she would rather not. she sees herself living in a big city, for instance, LA or NY. she never had any hopes of staying in OBX.

her father and mr cameron grew up beside one another. they have been friends since birth. therefore, when they had a child near enough the same time, they made them grow up together too. despite their differences, they got along pretty well. all up until they went to middle school, and rafe became distant and cold towards her. she gave him back the same energy and never became friends since.

that was until one night, when they were at a party, they both got drunk and decided to sleep together. they told one another to not speak a word of it, until she saw rafe out on the beach alone, and they decided to talk about it.

that's when they became fuck buddies.

and although they cannot and i mean cannot tolerate one another, they believed that the sex they had was mind blowing. it's like a drug you cannot walk away from.

bonnie is close with sarah. they have sleepovers whenever they could, and she helped her with her schoolwork, since she finished highschool. she is scared to tell sarah one day about her and rafe. scared that she will never want to speak to her again, scared that she will look at her differently.

since rafe and bonnie was born, their parents believed that they would marry. and even though they grew apart, the families still believe it could happen.

and it will