eleven

it's thursday and rafe wakes me up.

"hmm." i say and turn over.

"it's 5. you have a couple hours to get ready." he whispers in my ear as he strokes my arm.

"hmm." i say tiredly and i hear him chuckle. he begins to kiss my naked arms and chest and i roll over on my back, opening my eyes slightly.

i smile up at him and he kisses my lips.

"we can't do it again. then i'd definitely be late." i mumble and he kisses down my neck. i moan quietly, and he smirks against my skin.

"rafe. if we start, you know we can't stop." i say and he looks up at me.

"oh princess, it's fine. i promise i'll be quick." he says and i giggle, running my hands through his hair.

i moan as he kisses down my chest and goes under the covers to kiss in between my legs. i hear footsteps up the stairs and i panic.

"rafe!" i whisper shout and he looks up at me. "someone is coming up stairs." i say and he shrugs

"the door is locked. it's fine." he says and a knock is heard.

"rafe. dad said you need to get ready, were going to the wilkins house tonight, remember?" sarah says through the door and rafe holds a hand to my mouth

"yeah, okay." he says and looks at me.

he begins to go back down to my legs and i moan quietly.

"what are you doing?" she asks and i widen my eyes.

"god, sarah, just go away!" he tells her and footsteps fade away.

"the moods ruined, rafe." i say and he rolls his eyes, resting his head on my stomach.

i stroke his hair for a bit then check the time. i should get going.

"hey, i've gotta go. i'm gonna look rough otherwise." i tell him and he groans and i laugh.

he gets up and i put my clothes back on. he sits in bed, the sheets covering his bottom half. i open the window and head out, climbing down the roof. he comes at the window and i smile at him.

"see you soon, rafael." i say and he smirks.

once i'm out the shower, i dry my hair and curl it's afterwards. i then do some basic makeup and change into a summer dress and some heels. i accessorise with necklaces and rings.

the door rings and i head out of my bedroom as my mum opens the door. i run down the stairs and hug rafes side. he kisses my temple and i go and hug the girls.

we head into the dining room and we sit in our usual seats. me and the girls talk about the latest celebrity news, whilst my dad and ward talk business and rose and my mom get the food. i get a message and it's rafe. i look up at him and he nods towards the phone.

rafael
you look beautiful tonight.

i smile down at the message and look up at him. he's talking to his dad about business and i blush at my phone.

sarah notices and gags at the message.

"since when was my brother romantic?" she says and wheezie laughs. i shrug my shoulders and smile.

"he's sweet isnt he?" i say and she rolls her eyes, sipping her water.

bonnie
thank you, rafael. you don't look too bad yourself.

i send the message and carry on talking with the girls. my mom and rose brings out the food and we all begin to eat.

"so, how is your relationship going? you're always together, it's so sweet." my mom says and i cover my face.

"mom, we don't want to talk about it right now." i whisper towards her and sarah giggles whilst rafe smirks towards me.

"it's going well, miss wilkins. i'd like to think so anyway." he says and i smile with a nod.

"how are you guys gonna carry on with the relationship long distance?" wheezie asks and i look at rafe.

"um, we will figure something out, right?" i say to rafe and he stares at me. "right?" i say again with less patience

"yeah, of course." he says and i nod.

"i still cannot wrap my head around it. when i first met them, they couldn't tolerate each other. they always fought or bickered." rose says and we all laugh.

"we still do sometimes. it's just not as hardcore. i don't wrestle her anymore." he says as we all laugh.

"when he apologises, he agrees to pay for anything i want. when i apologise-" i get cut off by rafe

"hold on, you don't apologise properly. you just say i'm sorry then leave." he says and i gasp

"i don't! sometimes i stay and hug you!" i say and he rolls his eyes, "don't roll your eyes at me." i say through my teeth and wheezie giggles

"let's change the topic, hm?" sarah says and i nod.

"let's." i mumble and give rafe a death stare whilst he smirks at me. this causes me to turn away from him before i smile.

we continue to eat and once everyone finishes, my mom takes the plates and i go to wash them.

my mom leaves once she has given me all the plates. i feel arms snake around my waist and i turn to see rafe.

"i'm sorry." he says and i smile and rest into his touch. i close my eyes as he kisses down to my jaw.

"i'm sorry too." i say and get up and continue to wash the plates. he chuckles lightly and he helps. i give him the plate and he dries it.

we do this until all the plates are finished. i give him a hug and ward walks in with my father.

we separate and i put the plates away. me and rafe talk about my assignment i need to finish before summer for college. he listens to me rant about my teacher and the girl i hate in my class.

"she's all over every guy that she finds hot. it's like so annoying. she could just tone it down a notch, you know?" i say as i walk up the stairs, and he follows.

"this girl seems like a hoe." he says and i turn around, with a smile

"exactly! like whatever breaths she will attempt to fuck, like she needs to calm down." i say and walk into my room. he lays down on my bed and i continue to rant.

"she was like, 'oh my god, girl he was all over me' like no bitch, you were all over him, he was trying to leave!" i say and he laughs, i straddle his lap and play with his shirt

"it's like she has not one brain cell. i don't even know how she even got into college! she's oblivious to everything! one time, she literally walked into an automatic door! how is that even possible?!" i say and look into his eyes.

"you done?" he asks and i nod, happily.

"yeah, thanks. damn that felt good!" i say and he gives me a look

"not as good as i make you feel though." he whispers and i smirk. i kiss his lips deeply and he kisses me back. the door opens and wheezie gasps

we quickly separate and i fall onto the bed but end up falling off.

"shit!" i cry and rafe hangs over the bed

"you good?" he asks and gives me a hand.

"mhm. top notch." i say and get up

"what's up wheez?" i ask and she smiles awkwardly.

"um, we're leaving now." she says and i nod, turning to rafe.

"i'll see you later." i say and kiss his cheek.

"let's go wheezie." he says and walks down the stairs.