thirteen

2 years later:

bonnie and rafe are still together in a strong relationship. he proposed a couple months ago and she said yes.

her mom had her wedding planned already and she was thankful for that. she had college to focus on and rafe had his business to take care off. he's partners with his father, now.

wheezie is going to be my bridesmaid and sarah my maid of honour. topper is rafes best man and kelce is his groomsmen.

bobby is going to be the ring bearer and her dad is going to be the marriage officiant.

"you ready?" her mom asks her as she waits by the doors. she turns to her mom and kisses her cheek

"thank you." she whispers and the doors open. the music begins to play and rafe looks up to see his bride to be walking down the aisle.

the dress fitted her perfectly, it hugged all her curves and edges. her mom gave her away and kissed her cheek.

"hi." she whispered to her husband to be and he smiled down at her.

"you look beautiful." he speaks and her dad coughs.

"since we were young, our families have always believed we were destined to be together. i always hated that my mom always wanted me to be with you, because i hated you. or so i thought. turns out my moms psychic!" she says with a laugh and everyone chuckles, "i love you more than grapes, rafe. and that's saying something. i appreciate everything you have done for me. i honestly don't know how you have stuck with me this long. but i love you, i'll always love you." she says and her mom sniffles and they turn to look at her and laugh together.

"bonnie, princess, i genuinely didn't know what to say because the love i have for you is indescribable. never in a million years, did i think that you were gonna love me. remember that question you asked years ago, the one when you asked why i started to hate you. well, i never hated you. matter of a fact, i was in love with you. i pushed you away because i thought you were too good for me. you are like the sunshine and i'm like the storm. you are iced coffee and i'm black coffee, you are the best drug i've ever taken. i love you, princess." he says and she lets a tear fall.

"oh rafe." she say as her voice breaks and everyone chuckles. he wipes her tear.

"you may kiss the bride!" her father says and they kiss deeply.