seven

"well we have to tell them eventually!" rafe argues and i eat another grape

"no! we don't! wheezie promised!" i say and he looks at me as if i'm dumb

"how are you in college right now? wheezie can't shut her mouth! her whole life practically depends on gossiping!" he shouts at me and i raise my eyebrows

"don't shout at me! you got us into this mess! you said that you were home alone." i say and point my finger at him.

"i was! you couldn't shut the fuck up." he says and i scoff

"you know what? fuck this, and fuck
you too!" i say and take my bowl of grapes and head upstairs

"you have princess." he says and follows behind me.

"you are a fucking asshole rafael!" i say and he groans.

"but we need to talk about this! we have to tell them." he says and i go to my room, "why can't we?"

"because i'm scared! what if sarah hates me? what if she never wants to speak to me again? and my mom! she's practically planned my wedding already, and when she thinks it's going to be with you, she won't shut up. and then it'll break her when we 'break up' i can't do that to her!" i say and eat the grapes

he takes ahold of my upper arms and i look at him.

"we're telling them. we've got to. and i'll make sure we won't hurt your mom and i've heard sarah and wheezie! they always talk about me and you getting married so that you guys can be sister in laws. it'll be okay. i promise." he says and i stare at him.

i put my bowl on my table and kiss his lips. i push him on my bed and straddle is lap, running my hands through his hair, making him moan into my mouth.

i kiss down to his jaw and neck, as he takes off my jacket and lifts my dress up so he can get access. he slides my underwear to the side as he unzips his jeans and exposes himself.

i hold onto his face and look deeply at him. i kiss his lips once more, before he helps me onto him. he groans as i slide down and i bite into his shoulder lightly. i wrap my arms around his neck as she supports me by holding my hips, guiding me. i leave a few kisses on his jaw and neck, and he moves his neck to the side so i can get more access.

i grind onto him and moan as i do so.

"fuck princess, you feel so good around me." he moans into my ear and i smirk, kissing his cheek.

"you're perfect. my perfect girl." he whispers and i moan, his words turning me on even more.

i chase my high as i feel it coming closer, and he twitches. i grind slower and harder and we kiss heavily as he cums inside me. i go faster and find me reaching my climax and i cum, moaning in his ear.

we ride out our highs and once done, i head over to my bathroom to clean myself up.

"you are on the pill right?" he asks and i look at him like he is an idiot, "take that as a yeah."

"rafe." i say as i watch him zip himself up. he looks at me and i lean on the doorframe.

"i don't actually hate you, you know?" i say and he stops.

"you don't?" he asks and i shake my head

"i thought you hated me so i hated you back, but in reality, i just craved for you to like me again. what did i do wrong? tell me, because it's been a question i've had for years." i ask and walk closer to him.

"i don't know. nothing, i just changed. look, if it makes you better, i don't hate you. not since we've been fucking anway." he says with a smirk and i roll my eyes. "what i'm trying to say is i don't mind your company. i've gotta go anyway, my dad needs me soon. see you later princess." he says and i move away from him. he walks out my bedroom and i turn around to see him looking at me behind his shoulder.

"wait rafe!" i shout as he reaches the end of the stairs

"yeah?" he asks and i run down to him.

"if we 'date' you do realise you have to take me to midsummers, right?" i say and he nods, "and drive me places? hold hands?" i ask and he nods.

"yes, i know i have to be your slave." he says with a chuckle and i laugh.

"just wanted to warn you." i say and he nods.

"when do we tell them?" he asks and i shrug

"thursday?" i say and he nods and i tuck my hair behind my ear

"it's a date." he says and i shake my head with a laugh and walk upstairs.

thursday rolled around quickly.

i've been texting rafe all day, making sure we have to same story. i've been stress eating like crazy, first it was berries, then it was chocolate now it's cheetos?

they arrive in less than an hour and i've made sure to look my best. i've paired my yellow floral skirt with my white crop top and yellow cropped cardigan. i have my hair wavy with a bandana. and i did some light makeup.

rafael
we're on our way, you okay?

bonnie
yep! been stress eating some cheetos

rafael
it's gonna be fine. i promise princess

bonnie
you better be right or i'll kill you

rafael
i'll take that as my cue to leave

the doorbell rings as i slip my white heels on and i breath out. i walk down the stairs as rafe enters the house. i smile towards him and he returns the gesture.

i go by his side and whisper, "let's do this thing for fuck sake."

sarah hugs me from behind and wheezie jumps on her back and i laugh.

"let's go." i say and sit down in my usual spot.

everyone sits down and i stand up.

i look at rafe and he does too. i smile towards him and everyone looks at us.

"um, we have something we would like to say." i say and begin to stutter, reaching for the bread roll and rafe smacks my hand away.

"uh, me- me and rafe. we're dating." i say and everyone stays silent and i look at wheezie who is smiling widely.

rose nodded at me and i smile and sarah sits gobsmacked.

"someone say something or i'm gonna start stress eating again!" i say and rafe snorts next to me and i hit his shoulder

"finally! i can finally plan the wedding! ohh, i'm so happy for you guys." my mom squeals from beside rose and i smile.

"thanks. dad?" i say and he looks at rafe.

"you better treat her right, son." he says and i begin to go red.

"dad!" i say and rafe, holds my arm.

"it's okay. i promise i will sir." he says and i smile.

ward approves and asks how long.

"nearly 4 months." rafe answers and my mom gasps

"4 months?! 4 months?! you have been in love for 4 months and never told me?!" she says and clutches her heart and starts praying to god

"mom, we're not in love! we're just dating." i say and rafe holds his heart

"we aren't in love?" he says and i kick his leg under the table

"this seems like a good relationship already." rose mutters and i begin to stress eat.

"you've been dating him for 4 months? how did i not know?" sarah asks from beside me.

"you didn't ask." i say with a laugh and she rolls her eyes.