He is the CEO!!!!!!.

Amy's POV.

I was early for my interview and when it was finally time for the interview to start, no one was called on. We waited and waited, I looked at my wrist watch and it read 8:45 am. Now only four recruited workers were there. There was this hot looking guy that walked in and everyone's gaze was fixed on him, with His brown out of bed hair so nice it is hard not to stare at it all day, his sharp jaw, his pink thin lips, his well carved eyebrows, his broad chest, his muscles, ahh I could only imagine.

I stood up to get water from the water dispenser and my thought went back to the guy seated beside me. and When he looked up at me we both froze, he was like a Greek god. Fuck! How can someone look so perfect?

I walked back and sat down after filling my water bottle with water.

"For fuck sake can this dumb people come and attend to us." I heard one of the recruited workers say.

"If you can just be patient." I said.

"I wasn't talking to you, so learn how to mind your business." said the lady earlier on.

"If the CEO or any of his staff were to be here, would you be able to say all this?" l back fired, shutting up the lady.

One hour forty five minutes later it was just I and the hot looking Greek god. I felt his gaze on me, so I decided to ignite a conversation with him but he just outrightly ignored me. I kept on staring at him.

"You know staring for long is rude." he said, taking his attention away from his phone.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked away from the embarrassment of being caught.

"Erm, what department would you like to join, if you were given this job?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation again.

"None of your business...... which would you like to join?" He asked, is he serious, he literally didn't answer my own question.

"Since you didn't tell me yours, why should I tell you mine?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not looking for any position." he said.

"If you are not here for the job, then why are you here?" I asked. He looked towards me and his gaze stopped on my lips.

"You know staring for long is rude." i told him, and he smirked, and walked away.

"But seriously, what department would you like to join?" He asked.

"Any department that would make me happy, that won't stress me or that would bring me more income." i replied honestly. I don't know why I was telling him this but it feels right.

"Would you like to be the CEO secretary?" He asked.

"Well if I have the chance, I would be satisfied with anything or any position I'm given." I said.

"Well then congratulations because you just earned the job of being the HOD of the distribution department." he said and before i could say another word some men and women in suits walked into the waiting room.

A woman handed me a form and directed me on how to fill it. I didn't get what was happening at all, until the guy left with the other men and women, and the lady that gave me the form explained everything to me.

Oh my goodness I was talking with the CEO all this time. .

"Come on, let me show you to your office." said Lydia, and both her and the lady who gave her the form, left for her new office.

"Okay." Amy said and stood up and followed her behind.

At some point he was just staring at me, after I told him how satisfied I would be even if I would be given the least of the job, he looked like he was in a deep thought

Lydia gave me a form and while I was filling the form, I and the guy made eye contact and he smirked and winked at me.

"Deary, let me take you to your office and introduce you to other workers." said Lydia, the lady who gave me the form.

We left through the elevator and when the elevator door opened we came face to face with a crimson red carpeted hallway. We walked through the busy hallway and came in front of a white door with a gold knob.

We walked in and everyone and everywhere became quiet. "Everyone this is Amy Stevenson, and she is your new HOD in your department, so let's give her a warm welcome." Lydia said and they all clapped, making my cheeks burn red. That's when it dawned on me.

Oh my goodness I was talking with the CEO all this time!!!!

A/N: HOLLA MY LOVELY READERS, JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS IS A NEW BOOK AND I WOULD MAKE IT REALLY BRIEF SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY IT.

ALSO I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE IN MY OTHER STORIES. I MIGHT BE DELETING SOME STORIES THAT MOST OF YOU MIGHT HAVE READ.

SO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR STORIES.