Going to the beach.

Amy's POV.

It's been a week ever since Chad kissed me.

Today being Saturday, we've decided to go to the beach for a family day out. He insisted that I come because I'm a family since David and Jay have accepted me. These three boys are very funny and hard to believe that they are not cold hearted.

I decided to wear a simple beach gown.

Chad said he is coming to pick me. I applied a little makeup, just lip gloss and I was good to go. I went down to the living room and sat down and patiently waited.

What if his parents don't like me?.

Oh well who I am, I force people to like me.

Five minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and I went to the door, I looked through the door hole and saw that it was him. Chad was actually here.

I opened the door and his gaze landed on me as he eye raped me and I did the same to him also. He looked up and our eyes met, he moved closer to me and kissed me with passion.  

We got into his car and he drove off to the beach. When we arrived at the beach, we walked towards some group of people and by the time we were close enough I recognized David and Jay, with some elderly people and three girls who were all dressed in bikinis.

One of them with straight black hair walked up to Chad and pulled him away from me in the name of going to swim.

An elderly man that looked like the three brothers walked up to me and he had this intimidating aura.

"How are you Amy?" He asked. How the hell did he know my name?

"Jay and David told me a lot about you." he said.

"Well I am fine Mr..." I lingered.

"Call me father." he said. To say I was shocked to the core is at understatement. Like the almighty Mr Winston just told me to call him father.

"Mr father sorry father." I said with my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Who is this lovely lady?" A woman whom I assume is Chad's mother and Mr Winston's wife asked.

" Love, this is Amy, Chad's PA." said Mr Winston with a warm smile. This man looks different on the TV or net, he has this cold aura that brings the chill to someone yet look at him telling me to call him father.

"Oh my goodness she is so pretty and beautiful." said Mrs Winston engulfing me in a warm hug.

"And decent." Mr Winston added after we withdrew from the hug.

"Thank you." I said in all honesty.

"Well then let's not bore you with our old selves, go have fun with the boys." said Mrs Winston as she and her husband went towards the beach house. Cool.

"Hey Amy come on and have some fun, stop being a grandma let loose, come on." yelled David. I rolled my eyes and went towards the edge of the water and took off the gown after Jay convinced me to buy me anything I wanted. Ha ha ha. Oh he should get ready for me.

I was in a black bikini and I went into the water which was warm and nice. I heard laughter coming from my right and I looked and my stomach twisted. So remember that girl with the straight black hair that took Chad away? Yeah that girl Chad had his hand wrapped around her waist with their bodies flushed against each other. Like Chad felt my stares, he looked towards my direction and I looked away.

I swam out of the water. Chad Winston what have you done to me I am so in love with you, you keep messing with my feelings yet you keep kissing me. Why chad why?.

I went to sit on the beach mat I brought and the shade was keeping me cool. I laid down on the mat and shut my eyes trying to get some sleep. But I felt something heavy on me. I opened my eyes just to come in contact with another familiar pair of eyes.

"Hey love." said Chad. I so much wanted to ignore him but he is my boss and I can't do that if I want to keep my job. 

"Hi." I replied and looked away from his mesmerising gaze.

I heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry." I heard him say and I looked at him.

"For what?" I asked sheepishly.

"I brought you here and I left you all alone I'm sorry." he said as his lips brushed mine. I'm sure my breath just got caught in my airway.

"There-" he didn't even let me speak he crashed his lips with mine and I felt so euphoric. Lord save me. His left hands slipped down to my exposed hips and he gave my ass a little squeeze which earned him a gasp and his tongue dived right into my mouth.  I don't know if I should wrap my hands around him, but i t was like he read my mind and he placed my hands around his neck and continued the kiss but he deepened the kiss.

Few minutes later he withdrew from the kiss and I was blushing profusely. But then something dawned on me.

We were in the fucking public and we were making out. This could ruin his reputation and everyone would say it's all because of me.

I looked at him and he was looking at me also.

"I -" we both said at the same time.

"You go first," he offered. I just nodded.

"I think we should stop this whole thing." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean that you are my boss and I'm your PA, it won't be right to do this, you know the whole kissing stuff, I mean we are not in a relationship so-" I was cut short with a kiss placed on my lips.

"Now listen attentively, true you are my PA but that is their business if they want to involve themselves in our love life OK?" He inquired and I just nodded.

"Good because I love you more than this sand on this shore." he said and I froze. Why don't I believe him, if he truly loves me he would not rush into a relationship with me, he confuses me.

A/N: OK so finally updated Mr CEO. Can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye.

Mr CEO.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara