New PA. Part 1.

Amy's POV.
After we celebrated my birthday yesterday, Chad drove me  home.
I woke up this morning feeling happy. I did all my morning functions and got dressed for work as usual.
I wore a red coloured pant and a white sleeveless tank top, then I wore the red coloured blazer on it. Finished it with a nude coloured lipstick and the necklace chad bought for me. I packed my hair in a ponytail and brought out two locks at each side. I wore a white Snickers and I left for work.

On arriving at the company, I looked at my wristwatch and it read 8:59am shit I'm late. I quickly ran towards the elevator and I went in I pushed the button to the CEO's floor and when it opened I ran straight into a chest a familiar one at that with a Cologne I love.

"Shit I'm sorry" I said looking up and coming face to face with Chad and he didn't look happy at all.

"I know I'm late, but I didn't mean to" I said and I looked away from him.
I felt his hands cup my face.

"You are late" he said with a frown and I nodded.

"And I sincerely apologize" I said.

"You are meant to be at home resting, I told you last night that I'm giving you a week off, don't you remember?" He asked.

Oh so that's what was making me happy the fact that I didn't have to go to work. But I ended up forgetting.

"Anyways come in I would like you to meet someone" he said and kissed my forehead. Fuck.

He led me to his office and then to my office and there she was sitting on my chair. She smiled when she saw Chad. Her skin well toned, her teeth perfectly arranged, her smile contagious and it even made Chad smile also.

I looked at him and he was still staring at her.

"Mr Winston, I have finished with the newly recruited staffs file and have arranged your next meeting which will be starting by 10:00" she said and smiled again.

"Thanks, Ms Stevenson I would like you to meet Clarabelle Griffon. Clarabelle meet Amy" he said and she smiled or more like smirked at me. I'm sure it was all my imagination.

I looked at Chad again and he nudged me to response to her greetings.

"Hi" I said and walked out of the office both his and mine. If this would cause drama then I don't want to be here.

I entered the elevator and it took me down to the reception. I walked out of the company to the parking lot and drove out of the company. My phone started ringing but I chose to ignore it. I'm not mad if that is what you all think it's just I don't know how to explain it.

A/N: ok so I know this is a pretty short chapter but I'll try to make the next chapter longer.
Also by the special grace of God I will be releasing a new book on the 8th of September, titled Summer Ever After. (SEA). Can't wait to receive all your supports on this one. Bye for now.