New PA. Part 2.

Chad's POV.
I didn't want Amy to stress herself, that's why I hired a new PA. Now she is fucking angry with me for good three weeks she has been ignoring me.

Today I'm not even sure she will want to talk to me because she is coming to work, all because my brothers David and Jay went and begged her, I had to send Clarabelle to another department in London.

Just on time the door to my office opened and she walked in with her beauty radiating and brightening the room. Fuck I missed her. I walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug and she hugged me back with her hands wrapped around my biceps.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer all your calls, my phone was stolen and I I i......" I shut her up with a kiss after that I checked her body to see if she is injured and that's when I notice the light scar on her left eyebrows. Fuck I'm going to kill the motherfucker that did this.

I pulled her towards my desk and sat her on it.

"Is that why my calls weren't going through?" I asked

"Yes." she said and I cupped her face and kissed her passionately which she responded back trying to meet my pace.

"Fuck I'm sorry." I said and she nodded and kissed me hard.

"Chad.....oh wow." we heard Jay's voice and we parted. Her cheeks as red as a scorpion pepper.

"What?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"Calm down, sorry for interrupting your heated make out session, anyways, your meeting with Leslie's industry starts in six minutes." he said and left after winking at my love. Fucker.

Time skip******
After much convincing and persuasion Amy will be living with me. Because (a) I love her and (b) her street isn't safe for her.

All in all I just want her all to myself. We are currently watching a movie in my living room and she seems interested in it. I think the name of the move is shotgun wedding. It's funny and romantic at some point.

Her head is on my laps and from time to time I would catch her staring at me.

"Baby girl, are you tired?" I asked after the movie was over.

"No, but I....never mind." she said and her cheeks were red.

I lifted her up so she was straddling me and cupped her face and kissed her and she moaned. Oh lord that sound. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my biceps and I took her to our room and gently laid her on the bed.

The kiss continued.

Amy's POV.
Fuck what is he doing to me. He trailed the kiss to my neck down to my cleavages and he looked at me with a raised brow and I nodded. His hands went to the hem of my shirt which I stole from him and he pulled it over my head leaving me and my upper body bare.

I don't wear bra at night so, it was an easy access for him.
His lips came closer to my already alerted nipple and oh saviour it was heavenly when he finally had them in his mouth.

He kissed me and trailed it down to my abdomen and his fingers were on the band of my shorts and he pulled it down and I was also bare. A groan escaped his plump lips.

He lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulders and he left little kisses on my inner thigh and before I could get over the pleasure of that his tongue collided with my clit.

Have mercy.

He devoured and licked me, I grabbed his hair and pushed up my hips but he pushed it down and increased his pace and I came.

He stood up and laid on me but didn't put his weight on me.

"I want you to taste yourself." he said and kissed me and boy oh boy was it heavenly.

Time skip........
The sun ray bursted into the room making me turn my back towards the window and my face crashing into a warm well built wall.

I raised my hands to feel this wall which is quite warm and-- hold on this isn't a wall it's a body and it feels yummy.

I opened my eyes only for chad to crash his lips with mine and he pulled me and I was straddling him while the kiss continued.

I love him.

"Morning snowflake." he said making me blush.

"Morning handsome." I replied and kissed him.

Everything went well today and at the end of the day we did a lot of things which I won't tell you guys. It's just between I and my love, but just know we didn't have s*x. Yeah.

A/N: hey another chapter down, please don't forget to

Vote,

Comment,

Share&

Follow.

Love u all and bye.👋