Happy Birthday To Me.

Amy's POV.

So after Chad's confession, I told him that I wanted to think about it and ever since then he has never stopped showering me with gifts and should I say love, well I don't know.

It's been two weeks since that confession. He bought me a car even though I rejected it at first but later accepted it because he said it would be easier for me to get to work.

I dressed up for work and I packed my hair up in a ponytail. I wore a blue dress and black hill. I went down for breakfast and when I finished, I left for work.

I got into the company and went to the top floor of his office. I knocked on the door and David opened it.

"Erm........ He is kind of busy but please wait a little." he said and shut the door.

I waited for thirty minutes and that's when the door opened and she came out. Yea the girl that was with Chad at the beach. I saw her rearranging her hair and had stepped out next then Jay and David with the other two girls at the beach. I stood up and walked up to them.

"Good morning sir." I said and walked into the office without waiting for their reply. It hurts to see the guy you are starting to like do stuff that breaks your heart.

I went into my office and it was a mess. It smelled like chad and also had a feminine smell. I felt a tear drop roll down my cheeks. I bent down and started picking up every piece of paper that was on the floor. Few minutes later I was done and I sat down on my chair and when I picked up my phone, I saw my reflection. I look just like my father. I heard a knock on my door. I wanted to tell the person to get lost but I can't so I told whoever it was to come in. It was Jay, David and chad. Great, just great.

I looked at all of them trying to hold my tears also. Today is my birthday. I was so happy thinking that Chad would remember. I mean he went through my files.

"How may I help you guys?" I asked.

"Look...... I know what you are thinking but it is not what it seems like." Jay spoke first.

"Mind elaborating?" I said trying to play dumb.

"Sex." Chad said so bluntly. I feel my core tingling. Fuck.

"We were not having sex." David said.

"Ok." I said and I think they didn't believe me when I said ok.

"We were looking for a file and well that's why the whole place was a mess." Chad said staring right into my soul. I looked away.

"What file?" I had to ask.

"Lizzy's file, you know the girl that was sticking like a leech to my brother at the beach?" Jay said, pointing at chad.

"Why?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"Because she once worked in this company." Chad said.

"Ok." I said.

"Alright we will take our leave and make sure you two produce kids." David said and that earned him a high five from Jay.

After they left,  the tension in the office was just too much.

"I'm sorry for making you think otherwise." said chad.

"Oh em it's OK." I said. He walked up to me and I stood up also and he wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me. I tried meeting up with his pace but he was just too good at it. He lifted me up and sat me on the desk.

"Fuck you look hot." said Chad giving my butt a squeeze.

"Chad." I moaned as his lips met with my bare neck and he sucked on it, He stopped and brought out something from his pocket, it was a velvet rectangular small box. He opened it and I was shocked.

"Happy birthday my love." he said and I looked at him shocked, he wiped away the tears. I didn't know I was crying.

"I thought you forgot." I said while I opened it, it was a beautiful necklace. "Wow." I sighed.

"Do you like it?If you don't then I could get you a better one, like right....." I shut him out with a kiss, which he took over and deepened it. He untied my ponytail and allowed my hair to fall while his hands went into my hair and he tugged on it.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes?" He asked, looking confused and cute.

"Yes I love it and I would love to be your girlfriend." I said and I saw his eyes widened a little before he crashed his lips on mine again. Just then the door to my office opened and Jay and David came in with a cake.

"Guy's she said yes." Chad said looking at me with love and list.

"Fuck yes." David said while doing a dance.

"We have a sister-in-law," Jay shouted.

I'm glad I met people like David because if he hadn't stopped me from leaving the company I might have missed this, I looked at Chad and hugged him, he hugged me back and gave my butt a squeeze again which earned him a light punch on his shoulder.

"I love you." he said sincerely.

"I love you too." I said.

The end.

A/N: I'm kidding it's not the end because there is still a lot of drama ahead. 

Sorry for the late update my lovely readers.

Don't forget to

Vote,

Share,

Comment &

Follow.