Business proposal.

Amy's POV.

So after I was done filling some forms yesterday, I was told I could begin work today.

I got dressed in my work outfit.

I decided to wear something simple and cute.

I hailed a taxi and he drove off to my new place of work.

Few minutes later we arrived, I played the taxi guy and went into the company. I looked at my wrist watch and I wasn't late. Yes.

When I got in, I went straight to my department, and it was empty, I guess I'm early.

Few minutes later workers filled the room and started discussing normal stuff.

What do I do as the HOD of the distribution department?

I was still thinking when the door opened and men on black suits came in then the boss himself, the fucking CEO that acted like he was just a normal worker and tricked me.

Then he spoke up.

"I'm here to announce that Ms. Stevenson will no longer be your HOD of the distribution department." He said. I think my ears are broken.

I looked around and some of the workers were smiling.

Fuck you all.

"Ms Stevenson, to my office." said the CEO and he left.

I hurriedly carried my stuff and left the office.

I came out and saw him going towards his office I think, so I followed him.

He got to a particular door and one of the guards opened the door and he went in. The guard was still holding the door signalling for me to go in.

"Please take a seat." he gestured for me to sit down on the chair so I did.

"You were not here for the meeting, why?" He asked.

"What meeting?" I asked. He glared at me, ooo someone's in a bad mood.

"Didn't you see it in your department group chat?" he asked.

I shook my head.

He slammed his hands on his table and I flinched. Woah.

"When I ask you a question you answer me with your mouth not your stupid head." he said.

I felt my heart squeezed.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." I apologised.

"Now pack your stuff and leave my office and the company." he yelled. OK for me to avoid crazy Mr CEO over here I packed my bag and left his office and company with tears.

"Ms Stevenson please wait." I heard an unfamiliar voice call me. I looked around and saw a young man who looked like the CEO but slightly.

Soon he was standing in front of me.

"Ms Stevenson please return back to the company, I'm sincerely sorry for his behaviour, he just became angry over the fact that he lost some really huge contract." he said all the while I just nodded my head.

"So will you come back, by the way my name is David." he said while stretching his hands for a shake. I took his hands and we both went back into the company.

"So.....are you and the CEO brothers?" I had to ask.

"Yes, I'm more handsome than him right, don't worry I get that a lot." he said with a bright smile brighter than the sun. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating.

"You two just look alike that's all." I said. Soon we got into the company reception and we took the elevator and we arrived at the 8th floor of the building.

The door to his office opened and we both walked in.

"I'll see you later OK?" Said David patting my shoulder and I nodded. My gaze shiftef to him and I felt my heart do a giant flip. 

"Please sit down, let's talk." he gestured for me to sit down.  I took the seat with me head down, finding the hem of my skirt interesting.

"I'm sorry for being rude, I realised that my PA didn't add you to the company group chat I'm sorry for yelling at you, I am also sorry for jumping into conclusion please don't leave, I had to go through your file again and discovered that you have so many potentials, so therefore, I don't want you to be the HOD of distribution department but my PA I believe you are capable." he said, all this while I kept staring at him.

I slowly nodded and I saw shock display on his perfect face. Focus Amy. 

"You know being my PA, you will have to live in my house, dress presentable, and always be on time in every fucking thing." he told me and I nodded looking down. 

Chad stood up and walked around his desk and stood before me, he raised my chin up and I didn't want him to see my teary eyes, but he cupped my face and I gasped looking at him. Is this how he treat his employees?

"I'm sorry." he said and I nodded. He made me stand up and he hugged me, my body felt right against his. I just hopes this business proposal doesn't lead to weird stuff.

I pulled away. "Can I start work tomorrow?" I asked him, I was already exhausted from all the drama that happened, i wasn't expecting him to say yes but he did, he nodded.

"Thank you sir." I said and quickly left his office and I finally released my breathe that I didn't know I was holding. I saw David walk towards the Chad's office so I stepped aside for him to pass through.

I didn't know what got into me but I felt like eavesdropping into their conversation.

"Dude what where you thinking to sack an innocent fucking pretty girl." I heard David yell. 

"Look I wasn't thinking OK, by the way she accepted to work as my PA, which means I have to sack Tina, why didn't she add Amy to the company group chat." I heard Chad yell.  I think it's time to stop eavesdropping.

A/N: OK SO EXPECT MORE ROMANCE AND DROOLS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYEEEEEEEEEE.