Working as his PA.

Amy's POV.

I had to accept the whole idea of me being his PA. I mean I'm not financially stable, but I had to. Because his brother was nice to me and my rent will soon be due. 

I went to bed after I ate my dinner.

The next day I woke up and did my morning functions and got dressed for work, he said I should dress good and nice, he even sent me a dress.

Picture above.

I did my make up by applying just a nude coloured lipstick, I curled my hair and let it fall, I like the fact that I have blonde hair that is elbow length.

I looked at my phone and it was just 8: 10, just 8:10 what the hell I'm late for work. I grabbed my bag and left the house locking the front door. I hailed a taxi and we arrived by 8:20. Oh I'm losing my job. I ran to the entrance of the huge company door and by run I mean I ran on fucking heels. I got in and everyone stopped whatever they were doing. It was then I saw my boss with another wealthy looking man and David looking towards me with a frown. But David was smiling. Oh I'm so dead.

"This is Chad's PA, Amy Stevenson. Amy met Mr Thomas, one of our business partners," said David. Oh so he is enjoying it all. I cleared my throat and walked up closer to Mr Thomas.

"Good day sir." I said with a little bow. A smile grazed his lips and everyone in the reception was shocked with their mouth slightly opened, everyone except My boss and David.

Oh no.

"Mr Winston, I'll accept the contract back." said Mr Thomas and I saw shock written on my boss face, he kind of looks hell handsome, like if he is a human, he must be a...... "

"Miss Stevenson please let's go to my office." said my boss I quickly nodded and followed behind him. I looked behind me and saw Mr Thomas eyeing me like a hungry lion eyeing its prey.

I quickened my step and soon we got to the CEO elevator and we got in. When the doors closed he pinned me to the wall of the elevator.

"Why are you late?" He asked as he pushed the bottom to take us to the CEO's floor.

"I'm sorry I woke up late." I apologised looking down.

"Listen I expected you to be smart but no, this dress was a test, I expected you to reject this clothe and wear something simple and modest, but no you just keep slutting around, now once we get to my office, you will rip these clothe off your body and dress like a fucking reasonable secretary and not a slut, just look at the way he was looking at you out there, he only look at girls that dress slutty, you know what you are a whore a big disgusting whore." he yelled and soon the elevator door opened and he pulled me with him to his office.

He opened another door and we walked in,  I realised that it was another office. He opened a cabinet and brought out a bag, a shopping bag. Just as he was about to bring out whatever that was in the bag the door burst open and David came in. I didn't want him to see me crying so I bent my head down. I will quit this job and find a new one. I can't keep suffering like this.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" David asked Chad.

He left the bag on the office table and left the office. I looked into the bag and brought out the clothes in the bag. I lifted the clothes up and I had to ask myself which clothes I'm putting on and which clothes are slutty.

I could hear them yelling at each other.

"David stopped pacing around my office and told me what's wrong." I heard Chad yell.

"She is wearing the right outfit, there was a switch, the more exposed one is black in colour and I hope you haven't do something stupid." he said and there was a pregnant pause. I looked up when I heard the door to my office open. I looked down so he wouldn't see my pathetic tears.

I was still holding the other dress in my hand, he walked up to me and took the dress away from me.

"David, can you give us a minute?" Chad asked, looking at his brother who nodded and closed the door as he left.

He cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry I said those mean stuff to you, I really don't have any excuse, I'm sorry." he said. I just looked at him for a second then the water works came out again. He hugged me. Fuck I have to admit that I am already having feelings for him, but I will not tag it as love.

He lifted my head up with his middle and index finger under my chin and that's when I saw something flash in his eyes, then his lips crashed into mine. and his lips were so soft. Just as he was about to tilt his head to the right to deepen the kiss, the door burst open and David and Jay came in. I bent my head down and he turned to look at his  brothers who were so shocked.

"We fucking have a pretty sister in-law." they both said at the same time. He looked at me and I am sure my cheeks were so red like an over ripe tomato.

"So she is the one who has been giving you sleepless nights, hi my name is Jay." He said, stretching his hands for a shake and I took it while blushing. 

"Well I'm glad my brother has good eyes now." he said while tapping Chad's shoulders making Chad roll his eyes.

"Come on everyone back to work" Chad said, referring mostly to his brothers. 

"Alright alright, you are no fun" said David and he closed the door as he left the office. Chad pecked me on my cheeks and left the office, promising to take me out for lunch.

A/N: how would you feel if you were accused wrongly. post your reply. Expect more drama in the next chapter, can't wait for you all to read it. 

Don't forget to 

Vote, 

Share,

Comment&

Follow.

Thank you.