CHAPTER 4

Charlotte got into the habit of hiding her brothers electronics. She found it funny how they went crazy when they couldn't find it.

"CHARLOTTE" Noah called from upstairs. He knew she did it. The thing is he took to long to realize and now she had forgotten where she hid it. Oops.

She runs upstairs and goes into Noah's room prepared to defend herself.

"What the hell where is my phone?!" She just giggles and shrugs her shoulders

"I no remember" she giggles as she walks off. Charlotte was bored she wanted to play with someone. She was a big girl now so she decided to go outside and knock on Sammies door since they were neighbors.

"Hi Charli" she says with a huge smile in which she returns.

"Hi Sammie want to play outside" she asks Sammie tells her that she was going to ask. After a couple of minutes she came back and said that she was able to play outside. Charlotte had been gone for about an hour and her brothers didn't even realize.

"Shit.. shit... shit where's Charlotte Jackson and Leo are going to kill me." He says as he looks around the house. After a little while Jackson got home but before we could pull into the driveway she saw who he thought was Charlotte in the neighbors front yard with another kid. Noah that little shit.

"I swear I was watching her then she was gone don't murder me please" Noah said while holding his hands up since Jackson was pissed.

"She's outside you shit head"

"I definitely knew that I was just trying to get a reaction out of you"

"Mhm bring her inside I'll make dinner" Noah's nods and goes outside to see Charlotte playing with a little girl. He walks over and tries to get Charlotte to go home but that stubborn little kid kept protesting. Until finally Noah brought her back inside. After they ate Charlotte played a little with Leo and Noah since Jackson was working in his office.

What an amazing day.