CHAPTER 6

NOAHS POV:

"Noah are you coming on Friday to my party" Eliza says. Eliza is my girlfriend. She's sweet and just overall perfect.

"I'm not sure I'll have to make sure someone's gonna be home with my little sister first." We walk into bath and body works Eliza's favorite place. We spent hours in there damn she had to smell EVERY SINGLE candle. All of a sudden I hear my phone ring. It's Leo so I answer.

"What do you want"

"Hi hi" I can tell it's Charlotte that little stinker. I smile and chuckle a little.

"Hey princess why do you have Leo's phone" I can hear her giggle on the other end. Eliza looks over at me confused that I was calling Leo princess.

"It's Charlotte" I whisper covering the bottom of my phone.

"I stole it he sleepy" I burst out in laughter in result people at the store are staring at me fuck them let me laugh in peace.

"Charli you little stinker" I hear her gasp on the other end. Miss drama queen.

"I clean dummy" I laugh even more this time Eliza is also laughing she could hear what Charlotte was saying. Pretty sure the whole store could.

"You sure I'm pretty sure I can smell you from here." I say as a joke gosh I love that kid.

"I going to tell Jackson" shit.

"Noooo...nooo.. I'm sorry I'll buy you a toy and some McDonald's let's add some ice cream to that" I say in hope she won't tell him he's just a drama king.

" okay have fun bye bye noodle" that kid is gonna make us all go broke.

After she hangs up I go over to my girlfriend who was now at the check out. I love her she never lets me pay for her after insisting to pay she lets me. Once we got to the car I remembered I promised Charlotte things. I got her the baby doll she wanted at the mall so now I have to go to buy her a tub of chocolate ice cream and her nuggets.

"We gonna have to make a stop at target and McDonald's I promised my sister some." I say as she nods. Eliza loves hanging out with Charlotte they gossip about me in LOUD WHISPERS. Eliza actually helped me pick out a toy for her.

Once I dropped her off at her place I went back to mine. As I walked into the house I found Charlotte on the couch waiting impatiently tapping her foot and looking down at her wrist.

My little sassy princess.