CHAPTER 1

LEONARDOS POV:

I woke up to giggles oh how I loved waking up to those adorable giggles. I love Charlotte she's my little sister and my little princess. I spoil her A LOT. I check my phone and see it's 10:09 A.M damn she's awake at 10 not even Noah can do that.

Noah is my little brother he's stupid and has 1 brain cell quite literally. But other than that he's decent and then there's Jackson the all mighty 'king' is what he thinks he is since he's older than all of us.

I get up and put on a random black hoodie then put my phone in my sweatpants pockets. I go downstairs to see a little baby being tickled by our dad the sight is adorable now I'm not one to get soft I'm mean so I've been told but when it comes to Charlotte I am as soft as a human can be. She got me wrapped around her tiny little finger and she knows it. I walk over to the kitchen smiling at her little giggles. I see my mom making breakfast I wonder what's on the menu today.

"Hey mom , I'm starving" I say as I pat my stomach

"Hey my sweet boy I'm making waffles!" She's the most amazing and supportive mother I love her to bits.

"Bet thanks mom love you" I pull her in a hug as we both smile.

"I love that pretty smile of yours Leo you should smile more bud" I chuckle at her comment.

"Le!" I feel tiny little arms around my legs I smile at the sight of my two year old sister. I pick her up and cuddle her little body. I move her onto my hip as she goes to play with the strings on my hoodie.

"Let's go wake the boys up alright?"

"Otay" I bring her upstairs she giggles knowing damn why I brought her up. I open both of my brothers doors and place Charlotte on the floor as she runs into Noah's room first. I chuckle at the sound of him trying to get away from that little monster.

"LEONARDO LEAVE YOUR BROTHERS ALONE" I hear my father say from the stairs. Damnit now I'm in trouble.

"It was charli I swear!" I yell back. I hear tiny little footsteps walking towards me I see Charlotte with her arms crossed looking pissed. Oh shit.

"Charli not now let's go wake Jackson up then you can be mad at me alright?" I sign in relief as she nods in response. We wake up Jackson and of course the man's grumpy as fuck. After a while we ate breakfast and my mom got Charlotte ready to go out.

"Charlotte cmon baby let's go!" We hear our father call from down the stairs. Once Charlotte heard she rolled her little eyes and crossed her tiny arms with her feet crossed on my bed. Noah was also in here on the other side of Charlotte since she sat in the middle of the bed.

"Cece you gotta go" I say while placing my hand on her tiny shoulder as she rolled her eyes and got up and left my bedroom and then left the door open. That little stinker love her too much.

Noah , Jackson and I where in the living room on our phones while watching tv. I got a weird feeling so I checked my phone. Oh shit. It had been 4 hours since Charlotte and our parents left the house.

They should have been here by now....

"Noah , Jackson they've been gone for hours , they should've been back by now. That's when My phone rings I look down and it's an unknown number. I look over at my brothers telling me to answer so I do.

"Hello is this Leonardo Williams" a feminine voice on the other end said.

"Yes , this is he" I say hesitantly while I could feel my brothers gazes on me. Which by the way was creepy.

"I'm sorry to inform you but there was an accident that took the life of both of your parents." She says I could hear her about to cry. I looked at my brothers with tears running down my eyes.

"I'm sorry for your loss. We have your sister Charlotte Williams here at the station. Would you come pick her up" as she said that more tears started running down my face. Knowing that my princess was probably scared.

"Yes we'll be there soon thank you for informing me" I hung up and wiped my tears from my face and just stared at my ground.

"We'll speak idiot" Noah said while pacing around the room.

"Our parents are gone" I say while more tears escape through my eyes. I look up to see both of them crying.

"Charlis fine" I say through tears

"We gotta go pick her up from the local station" I say as I grab my keys knowing damn well Jackson can't drive under pressure. Once we got there i turned the corner to see Charlotte my poor baby she was hugging her stuff animal while sitting on a rolling chair. Once she saw us she ran straight to me.

"Le" she said in a confused tone.

"Hey your ok alright" I say trying to reassure her. Damn we gonna need to get her a whole lot of therapy. We gonna go broke.

"Hey mama" Jackson says while reaching over to hold her.

"I scared" she said while rubbing her eyes with tears still running down her face. Damnit I don't like seeing her cry. But shit at least she's unharmed but our parents are actually gone.

I can't accept it I don't think I'll ever accept it.