chapter 1

Rin halted his steps once he saw his big brother inside their home with his suitcase byside his side.

"Your home?" Sae stayed emotionless as he heard rin talk. He only nodded. It was then rin saw the phone that sae is on.

"No. Mom, 2 years did me some good." Sae said in the phone, looking away from his little brother.

"Why do you need to know about my love life?" Sae lips went thin. He is a private person who doesn't like others prying in his life.

"I'm going to hang up." Sae said into the phone, bringing it off his ear.

"I wanted to hear about that, bo-." Sae ended the call before his mother could finish her sentence.

"I'll be going into my room." He told rin, taking his things with him. Rin felt confused at what their mother was going to say.

Ring ring

Sae answered his phone without looking at his caller ID. "What! I won't tel-." He went quiet when the person talked on the phone.

"Whoa babe, I was just checking if you got home?" A rasp voice said on the line. Rin brows furred together as he thought he had seen a faint pink on his brother's cheek, but it was gone.

"Don't you have basketball training." Sae paused, sighing, getting a hum from the line. "And yes, I just got home."

Sae glanced, seeing his little brother still looking at him. So he went up to his room to have some privacy.

"That's good." The line went quiet. The only thing you can hear is sae putting away his things. "I miss you." Sae paused hearing the person whispered.

"I." He started in a gentle voice, only letting you hear from him. "I miss you too."

"I'm going to miss you being in my arms at night." Sae would be lying if he said he wouldn't miss that.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat. "Me too..and you better getting up on time." He warned you on the phone. "You won't be waking up with me to wake you up."

"....I'll try, I woke up late today." Sae gave a ghost smile. "It's going to be a little bit hard not getting to seeing you."

Sae closed his eyes. "And I won't be able to see those pretty eyes of yours." He let out an amused huff.

"You mean keep on staring at me." On the line sae could hear you nervously chuckle.

"Ah, you caught me." He could still see you wrapped your arms around his waist with him laying on your chest.

Those light hazel eyes looking into his green eyes being comfortable with each other.

"You....changed me." He breathed out, opening his eyes showing emotions.

"I did huh."

------

Ah, here's a sae story I wanted to do. I hope this will turn out okay.

I'm not good at writing, so bear with me. I just hope this won't turn out bad.

~angelina