chapter 12

...

Bright, loud

There are only two words that you could describe as you were on a t.v show with a crowd as well with the cameras pointing at you.

Everybody was shocked seeing that the famous basketball player with white hair and crystal blue eyes.

Instead of his hazel and dark brown hair, it was like seeing a different person despite having the same personality.

You sat on the couch as you were asked questions about yourself and what is to come in your basketball career.

"Now your fans are dying to know who this is." The host said as she got her remote, showing a picture on the screen that everybody could see. "Who is this your secret lover?"

It was a picture of you with sae, you had sae with his hoodie on as you cupped his face as you kissed him well you didn't have a hoodie.

Sweat dribbled down your face. 'Can I not have any privacy...?' You thought, looking at the screen, then back to the girl host. "As you could see, yes, that is my lover."

The crowd murmured with the shocking news. "Who is this lucky person..?" You bought up your finger to your lips to the host as she asked you that.

"That's a secret." You winked, not wanting them to know your partner yet cause of your fans.

Fans could be crazy or scary that could drive away your lover or leave hate comments. Well, some of the fans would support you.

You know, sae wouldn't be bothered though just you don't want that to happen.

"Are there any more questions." You asked politely.

"Yes their is one more.."The girl host looked at her clipboard. "..oh your game." She looked back up. "Everbody is excited to see you play..they are wondering how much your tickets will cost."

"Oh.." You made a thinking face. "The tickets would cost 3,000." You smiled. "And there would be an announcement there which I will reveal who that person is in that picture." You pointed at the screen that still had the picture up.

With that, you left feeling exhausted being asked. Many questions, you just wanted to lay in sae lap and take a nap there.

"Sae." You called out triedly with one of your hands in your hair as you ruffled it. "I'm never doing an interview again." You muttered.

"You look exhausted." You look at the person. "Come here." Sae patted his lap for you, which you laid your head in.

You sighed, feeling his fingers running through your hair feeling content. "They had a photo of us, but they didn't see your face, though."

Sae hummed. "I see I'd take it they asked you who it was."

With pursed lips, you answered in an annoyed tone. "Yeah, don't they know the word privacy?"

"The reporters, no, they do not." You groaned at sae's answer. "They are just annoying pester."

You snorted, agreeing what he said. "You know I just want to sleep and have peace, no reporters asking me questions, but that seems impossible." You opened your eyes.

"For us, yeah." Sae made eye contact with you. "We are people they cheer and like." He gave you a peck. "But it could be possible for us to have peace when we retried, though."

You sighed. "Yeah." You closed your eyes again. "When we retried." Sae looked at you softly.

Your face was relaxed as well. Your breathing is normal. He took in your beauty, admiring you.

You fall asleep on his lap with soft snors. Sae lip curved into a small smile. "You're just way too precious to me."

Isagi comes out of rins' room as he accidentally heard sae say that, he took a peak seeing that rare expression sae wore.

Isagi looked away, not wanting to ruin the atsmphere for them, so he quietly got four water bottles for rin and nagi and his boyfriend.

With light footsteps, he walked back to rin's room, who he had just passed. Rin gave isagi a glance and then proceeded to go downstairs.

Rin walked into the kitchen to get a snack to eat, so then he walked back out to go to his room.

He stopped dead in his tracks, taking in his brother expression. 'I never seen sae with that expression,' he thought.

The atmosphere was ruined when the front door made a loud noise, causing you to twitch in your sleep.

Heavy footsteps could be heard with a loud voice. "You miss me, rinrin..an sae!"

The chips in rins hand dropped to the floor, as sae narrowed his eyes. "Shut it, you will wake him up." Sae hissed to shindou.

Rin picked up the bag of chips glaring at shindou as he walked up to his room back to his friends.

Shindou raised a brow. He walked and looked at sae lap to find an attractive person resting.

"Who the hell is this."

---
Shindou is finally here!

Will there be drama?

~angelina