chapter 15

...
*Smut warning*

Sae moaned loudly as you groaned in the kiss. You thrusted hard, making the bed creak with your force.

Sae whimpered, feeling all the pleasure in his body that he was receiving because of you. "More." He panted out more like huffed out.

You bite your lip than thrusted into his g-spot, knowing where it is at.

"Oh...Fuck!" Sae screamed out in English, that made you chuckled but soon your chuckle was replaced with a moan.

You lightly glared at sae since he moved back, making himself thrust on you on purpose.

He gave you a smug smile, but it was wiped off as you thrusted back in, making him moan loud as for payback. "Oh..sh*t." You cursed with your white hair sticking on your forehead.

You were feeling good, you always feel good with sae. You leaned down to leave hickeys on his neck as you kept thrusting, not stopping.

Timeskip

You laid in the bed, panting with sae laying on your arm. You had your eyes closed as you breathed in and out, from the after glow.

Sae admired your long lashes as you had your eyes closed. He wonders how you came to love him.

You are the opposite of each other, and yet. He kept looking at you with a shine. Only you can bring it out.

"I think I lost some weight during this activity." Sae snorted. "Sure you did." You open your eye looking at sae. "You know people say sex can make you lose weight, right?"

Sae rolled his eye as he put his arm around your waist as he got comfortable. "Mhmm."

You sighed bring sae more close to you as you wrapped your arm around his waist. "Tried?" You asked quietly. You ran your fingers in his hair.

Sae leaned into your touch and nodded to you. You smiled when he let out a content sigh.

"We should go on a date." You blurted out. "A double date with your borther." Sae furrowed his brows. "Why?" He questioned, finding it odd to do a double date.

You peaked underneath your long white lashes as you looked at sae. "Cause it could be fun." You smiled. "And also it could mend of what happened between you and him...hmmm." You hummed.

Sae pulled the covers more as he thought about what you said. He could feel that his relationship with his brother was slowly mending.

He tightened his arm your waist as you did the same in response. "Sure I'll give it a try."

Your eyes shut as he gave you the answer. "Good, we will tell your brother when we wake up." You yawned, feeling exhausted.

Sae, on the other hand, slowly drafted off to sleep. Leaving half awake, you also started to draft off into slumber.

When both of you fallen asleep, your phone made a buzz sound, meaning you got a text.

                    |Rin/sae brother |

I don't say this, but...
Thank you for coming into
My big brother life...
Even though i have no idea how you could like him.

                         [Text over]

With rin and his friends...

Isagi raised an eyebrow seeing rin type that as well sent it to you. "What do you think about y/n?" He asked, feeling curious at rins' answer.

Rin put his phone on the table beside his bed and looked at isagi blankly. Nagi also looked at his boyfriend, waiting for him to answer.

Well, niko just sat beside isagi minding his own business. "What i think about him?" Isagi nodded. "..how could he like my brother?"

Isagi face fell when rin Didn't answer his question. "I don't know your heart chose who you like." He muttered. "Like how you ended up with nagi." He shrugged. "Nobody saw that coming."

Nagi looked at isagi, agreeing to his words silently as he made his way to rins lap, placing his head on rins lap, sighing when his boyfriend hand started to run through his white tousled hair.

Rins face stayed blankly, allowing his hand running through his boyfriend hair. "You got a point." He looked down at nagi, whose eyes were staring back up at him.

His heart races seeing those grey eyes he loves to look at, and wonders if this is how sae feels about you.

"My opinion on sae's boyfriend doesn't matter." He muttered as he looked away from nagi as he looked at isagi. "But I will say this, though."

Isagi perked up, waiting what was about to be said along with nagi. "I don't find y/n annoying or his presence unbearable...plus he's a good guy all I could say."

Rin finished satisfied with his answer since he wasn't really good to express his words.

Nagi closed his eyes as he let out a huff with a small smile on his lips, knowing that is how his boyfriend is like.

Meanwhile, isagi was satisfied with rin answer as he sat with his boyfriend niko. "Well....thats good."

And it is in isagi's opinion, though you could say this may have changed rin a little more in a way.

Isagi looked at rin and nagi together. His opinion these two were a surprised but nonelessly glad for rin as he is not that much gloomy.

He smiled now he looked away from them.

Rin pretended he didn't feel isagi gaze on him well he kept running his hand through his boyfriend hair.

Some reason he felt isagi gave off a happy vibe? Towards him. That made him want to shudder.

Half an hour later, rin received a text. "Huh?" He let out reading the text his brother sent.

"What is it?" Nagi asked, as he lazy snuggles more into rins body heat. "It's just that." Nagi listened closely.

"Sae invited us to a double date."
----
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~angelina