chapter 10

Sae chuckled, watching you laying in his bed with a tried expression. "What was that about?" He asked, taking the other side to lay down.

With a sigh and a groan. "I have a game." You then made eye contact. "Okay and?" Sae prompt you to go on.

You rolled your eyes but continued. "After I finished the game, I would have to stay and do some interviews." You weren't really a big fan when those people would go bother you when you went home.

Sae bit his lip. "Not a fan of them?" He raised one of his eyebrows. "No." You quickly answered. "Who would like a microphone up on their face when they exit a building."

Sae took in the expression on your face, brows knetted together as well, slightly narrowed eyes. "Like what are they trying to make us eat the damn microphone when the shove it in our face?"

'He's ranting' thought sae. 'He mustn't like the reporters', not that he can't blame him it also irrates him to see that the report won't let him off as he would have an important thing to do other than talking to them.

Plus, the damn reports would make him late for what he would be going to. "I know the feeling." Sae reassured, showing his displeas expression.

You blinked and snorted quickly to yourself. You put your hand on sae face as you took look face to face as you two laid on your sides. "Yeah?" You leaned in kissing him.

After a few seconds, you guys broke away from the kiss. "Would you wear my jersey?" You asked, panting slightly from kissing sae.

Sae rolled his eyes. "You don't even have to ask, I would wear your jersey without you asking me to."

You chuckled. "Even in bed?" You slyly asked with a mischief gleam in your eyes. You held back laugh as you saw sae blushed.

"You pervert?!" He exclaimed as he lightly punched your chest. "Yes, yes, I'm a pervert." You exclaimed, pulling him into your chest. "But I'm your pervert." He squirmed in your hold once you whispered that in his ear.

"Yeah, yeah." Sae ears is the place where he is sensitive at which is why you would slightly tease him. But you stopped your teasing cause he would tease you right back, knowing all your sensitive areas.

You wouldn't want to be embarrassed in front of people if he were to do that to you cause of you lightly nibbling on his ear, which he would send you a warning look.

Yeah, no sae could be threatening at times. "Are we just going to cuddle all day?" You asked right after you yawned.

"No, we will have to go back to your apartment to put all your stuff away." Sae held back a yawn. "But not right now, though in." He looked at the clock that was on your said. "10 minutes."

You hummed, feeling sae getting more comfortable with his head laying underneath your chin with his arm secured around your waist.

With rin

Isagi stared blankly at his two friends. "Can I call niko over? I feel like an extra person." He exclaimed, seeing that nagi was cuddling rin.

"Go ahead." Rin stated, keeping nagi from fully lying on top of him. Isagi took out his phone, calling his boyfriend.

He gave the two a smile before going into a corner in rin's room. "Niko." He called out his boyfriend name sounding relief.

"Can you come over?" Isagi face lit up then told his boyfriend where he is at. "Rin's house with his boyfriend."

After a few exchange words, isagi hung up his phone and then went back to his other two friends.

"How is sae?" Asked isagi with his intense blue eyes. "What do you mean?" Rin questioned with a blank look.

"Well, is he you know." Isagi fumbled over his words. "Different than the sae before?"

Rin pursed his lip slightly tightened his arms around nagi's waist. Lazy grey eyes look at him. "Yes, especially since he got a boyfriend."

Isagi face flushed, remembering what he and his boyfriend saw. This caused rin to raise an eye brow. "What's the matter?"

Isagi cough, ready to tell him what he saw with niko.

Bing

"Hold on a second." Isagi said, fishing out his phone and seeing a text message from niko saying that he's here.

Isagi went out of rins room to get his boyfriend, which he was relieved to see at the moment.

"Now, what were you going to tell me?" Rin asked once he got back in the room with niko.

Niko sent his boyfriend a questioning look. "About what we saw the other day." Isagi whispered.

"Oh." Niko flushed but not visible for everybody to see. "Sae was making out with his boyfriend at the basketball court." He stated bluntly.

Nagi interest was peaked, well rin face expression change with a hint of disgust an oddly amusement.

"You saw us?"

All four of them turned at rin's door seeing sae and you standing there lightly blushing. "Ah...yes." isagi sheepishly answered.

You hit sae on his arm. "We will be leaving." You told them, dragging sae by his forearm.

"He's in trouble now." Nagi mumbled, seeing you flustered with a little anger in your eyes.

------

"I told you people will see." You said as you were putting little pillows on the couch.

"Good, they know that you're mine." Sae responded back, putting photos on the wall.

You just rolled your eyes, stepping back at your work. You nodded, seeing that it looks nice. "I think getting a couch that could turn into a bed was a good call." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hey, love." Sae called you. You walked back to him seeing what he wanted. "Yes?"

He showed you a picture. "Who is that?" He asked, pointing at a boy who had a smile with white hair, but you couldn't see the little boy eye color.

You had forgotten that you had token a photo, nor does sae know that little boy in the picture that is smiling with his parents.

With a shaky breath, you answered.

"Me."

-------
Ooh is there going to be a secret being shared?

Y/n hair color isn't actually dark brown. Then what about his eyes?

You'll find out

~angelina