chapter 2

The next day

''Hey, look, who was not late this time!'' one of your friends yelled out. making your other friends look at your direction.

''Hahaha.'' You let out a yawn. ''I wish Sae was here.'' you muttered with your eyes half opened. ''Right, your boyfriend is usually the one to wake you up.'' You nodded.

''Yeah. now he's not here. i have to stick with my alarm clock.'' you said going into the changing room.

''Hurry up!'' The coach yelled at all of them. ''Y/n go warm up now.'' 

''Yes, coach.'' You said when you are done changing and headed out. you did your usual warm-up.

''Right, Y/n!'' one of your male friends called out your name. ''What!'' You shouted, looking at their direction.

''I remember this is your last day.'' You furred your brows when you saw him snap his finger. ''Japan, you told us.'' he made a finger gun, making your guys friend look at him weird.

''Oh.'' You let out. with your body all warmed up, you sat on the floor, making your friends curious at what you're about to say.

''Yeah, today is my last day.'' You admitted. ''I know Sae language, so I'll be fine.'' You gave a slight smile to them. ''Plus, I want to know what Sae little brother is like.''

''Does Sae know you're moving there.'' Your hazel eyes looked away, ''No, but I want it to be a surprise.''

The only reason that you were moving to Japan is to see where your most family members are. from and well to be closer to Sae.

''When are you leaving?'' You hummed taping your chin. ''In 1 week.''

------

''So, your brother....'' Nagi started out to say to his boyfriend as he watched Sae in the kitchen getting something to eat. ''Is acting different?''

Their shoulders are touching, and usually, rin would move away from people touches but this one was different. ''Yes, he changed...again.'' Rin said to his lazy boyfriend.

When sae come home yesterday rin can tell his brother was not like his cold self. Okay, maybe he still is cold.

But that didn't change when he heard Sae speak a little bit differently, and it has been 2 years since he last saw his big brother.

Rin brow twitched when nagi laid in his lap. "Is that a problem?" Nagi voice out his Grey eye looking at rin.

No, well, rin wasn't sure how to feel about it. Last time his brother left, then he came back he turned into a different person, a cold person who wouldn't notice his presence.

Now it's different. He just wanted to know what made him this new person in those 2 years he was gone.

"I don't know what to feel." He admitted, he himself matured and even gotten a boyfriend.

Nagi seishiro isagi friend

Nobody thought those two would end up together. The lazy genius and the beast.

Two totally opposites to each other, rin was the one who started to develop feelings to the lazy boy.

Which surprised him considering that nagi is a lazy person well himself is not. What surprised him more is that nagi feels the same.

They have been dating about almost two years.

Nagi blinked, bringing his hand on to his cheeks, making him look in his grey eyes. "Are we still going to cuddle?"

Rin sighed one thing he learned that nagi likes to do is cuddling along with play games and watching movies.

Sae who looked in there direction as he sat at the table with food he is eating, seeing his brother being affections to his boyfriend cuddling together.

He could feel rins boyfriend nagi the name he was told as they introduced to each other. From his vibe that he was a lazy person.

But with his sharp eyes, he could tell nagi is good for his brother.

Buzz buzz

Sae looked down with his chopstick in his mouth, his phone screen light up showing his lock screen.

He slides to the right, checking the message he received.

It was from you, saying that you're gonna melt from the training you did.

Which made him snort. He texted back saying stop being dramatic, then shut his phone off and empty his bowl.

Sae looked at the living room. "Do you guys want me to make dinner?" He asked, voice staying passive.

Rin looked at him as well as nagi. "Could you make curry?" Nagi asked tighten his hold on rin.

"Yes." He then turned to his brother. "And for you?" Rin just stared looking at him. "I guess same as your boyfriend." Sae said, started cooking.

Sae knew Rin wasn't used to seeing him like this, which is why it's his boyfriend fault.

"Damn you...y/n." He cursed in English, which rin heard.

"You're right... your brother is different." Said nagi, who has his right hand swept rins, bangs.

-----

Who knew sae boyfriend could change him?

It just shows how big the impact y/n has on him.

~angelina