chapter 11

"You?" Sae said, confused looking at you. "But you don't have white hair." He noted with his brow raised.

"First." You started taking the photo out of his hand and laid it on a nearby table. "I think I have to tell you." You bit your lip as you lead sae to the couch with your hands still touching.

Sae noted that you looked troubled. "This hair color you see." You pointed to your hair, letting one of your hands still being into his. "It's hair dye."

"You dyed your hair?" You nodded to him. "How about your eye color?" Sae questioned. "Are there really hazel."

"You're too right. Ask me that." You smiled thinly. "But no, my eye color is not hazel."

"Than why hide your appearance?" Sae questioned, confused he was not upset at this but generally confused.

"Because..." You swallowed as your lungs feel like they are being crushed. 'My hair is not common,' you thought to yourself. "My mother an father didn't have the same hair color as me."

You took a breath, continuing. "I was the odd one out of my family that had white hair as well, my eyes. So as I grew up I dyed my hair and got colored contacts." You finished with a low tone.

Sae knew that there was still more, but he didn't push you into telling him more he'll wait until you're ready.

With an indifferent face, he said in plain tone, but he knew that you could sense his honesty in his words. "I didn't fall in love with your looks, I fell in love because you are you."

You read between the lines 'I love you because you are you'. Your eyes shined with pure emotion. "I love you too." You said.

Sae was taken back at all the love in your eyes that he is seeing right now. 'Is that how I look at you when you're not looking' thought sae, who felt a pleasant warmth in his chest.

"We should finish." He cleared his throat. "We are almost done."

The rooms are already finished as well as the bathroom. the only thing that needs some things is the kitchen now. Forks spoons cups and some cleaning supplies.

"Yeah." You gave him a kiss. "Come, we should go to the store and buy cleaning stuff." You got up from the couch as sae also did to.

"Alright, let's go." Said sae who took out his keys that he kept in his pockets. "Do we need anything else other than cleaning supplies?"

You took a moment. "No." You answered, but then you thought of something, but you won't tell sae yet. "Okay, let's go." Said sae who took your hand.

You lock your door, letting out a groan as you feel the sun on your skin. "It's warm out." You muttered.

"Yeah, it's almost summer." Said sae, you hummed. "So sweaty season it is." You sarcasticly said with a grim expression.

Sae gave you a look. "You sweat when you train, I don't know why you're making that expression." He told you blandly.

With a deadpan expression, you said. "It's training." With a shake of your head as you two got into the car. "Plus, it's because I'm moving not because of the weather."

"Sure, sure." He dismissedly said, paying attention as he back out of the driveway. "It's fine anyway we could go swimming."

"Yeah." Than you snort. "I need sunscreen for my skin." You chuckled. "Unless I don't want to get sunburn." You lean on the window with your head resting on it.

You glance at sae watching him drive, you raised a brow seeing that he was shaking from laughter even though he holding it in.

"What?" You said, wanting to know what he is thinking to make him hold in his laughter. "It's...just I imagined that you will look like a tomato...pfft"

You deadpan, not the slightest finding it funny. "If I were to have sunburn like that.....it would be Hella painful for me...guess who has to take care of me when I do get that sunburn.."

You gave him a look which sae understand. "I know...anyway we are here." He announced parking the car.

You got out waiting for him than the two of you walked into the store."You get half of the cleaning stuff and I get the other half sound good?"

Sae nodded. "Yeah that sounds good." You gave him a peck on his check and started to go get them. "I'll see ya." You waved as you got further away.

The people in the store looked at them but said nothing, sae shook his head but he went to do the other half.

You already gotten some cleaning stuff but you are now in the hair dye section. "Hair dye removel..." You muttered as you looked for it.

"....got it." You said as you grab it and put it with the cleaning supplies. "Now I need two more cleaning stuff than I can go found sae."

As you walked two girls with blushing cheeks looked at you finding attractive as you pass by them.

You didn't know this as you weren't paying attention to them as you got the other two cleaning stuff.

You went to find sae, you find him and you went to him. "Ready to pay?" You smiled at hum.

"Yeah..took you long enough." The both of you went to pay. As the stuff you bought was paid you hide one item from sae who caught that.

'I..swear if those are condoms,' he thinks seeing you smiling at him. 'Never. mind..they are probably not,' he second thinks.

"Let's go back to my apartment." He followed you as he drove back to your apartment.

"Just leave the stuff on the kitchen table..." You took your item out that you brought. "I'm going to go take a shower..."You smiled nervously at sae.

Who is looking at you, making you feel nervous. "Okay I'll wait here..."

You nodded as you went to get your clothes and a towel as you done that you went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

You bought up your finger and took out your colored eye contacts, revealing your sky blue ones.

Sae waited for you as he took out the cleaning supplies from the bags and organize them.

Your apartment was almost full of stuff as well it looked nice and cleaned since the two of you would come over to make it nice and cozy.

20 minutes later

You came out of the bathroom with wet hair that is now your natural color, you see sae on the couch scrolling on his phone.

You quietly walked over to him and put your hands on his eyes. .....y/n what are you doing?" He asked.

You chuckled nervously, "um I bought a box of hair dye removel so now I'm back to my natural hair color..."

Sae was now curious, but he didn't let it show as he can hear how nervous you are. "So don't laugh or anything." He needed.

You sighed than you took your hands off his eyes as you stand in front of him, the first thing sae thought was 'gorgeous'

"You have crystal blue eyes.." He rubbed your cheek. "Your gorgeous.." He uttered out to you.

You blushed lightly. "Is that so..."You mumbled with a tiny smile as you sat down on the couch with him.

Sae face softened. "Yes you are gorgeous.." He said in a low tone as his ears are pink.

You chuckled knowing he is being romantic at the moment with you and how he shows it. "Can I take a picture with you?"

Sae looked at you seeing that your getting out your phone. With a slight tug on his lip. "Sure."

You hummed as you angled  the camera. You kissed sae on the lips as you click it.

Both of you looked at the photo, and you smiled, liking the photo of the two of you.

"Send that to me..." You look at sae as his teal eyes are still looking at the photo.

"Yeah, okay, anything for you."

------

The next chapter will take long, but I hope you guys like this chapter.

~angelina