chapter 16

...

You tucked the end of your shirt into your pants, and then you looked into your bathroom mirror.

You parted some of your white hair to the side to make you look more handsome.

"Are you almost done in there?" You heard sae voice making you slightly flinched at his sudden voice.

"Yeah." You shouted back as he was in your room getting ready also. "I'm almost done. Do you need to use the bathroom?" You asked as you pushed the last strand of your white hair to the side.

"Yeah." The bathroom to the door opened, sae walked in looking nice and refreshed. "I just need to brush my teeth..." He trailed off as soon he saw your face.

You furred your brows at him, so you looked at him only to find that the reason why he stopped talking was because of you.

You chuckled lightly as you leaned over, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "You look good."

Sae wore a turtle neck pink shirt with a plain black jacket. To say the least, you're one lucky guy to have an attractive lover.

Sae cleared his throat, taking his gaze away from your face. "You look great, too." He muttered, trying to keep his usual composure.

A smile spread across your lips as you saw through him. "Is my sae trying to keep his composure?" You teased at him with amusement in your eyes.

Sae glared at you with flushed cheeks. "Out!" He pushed you out of the bathroom as you laughed.

Sae shut the door as you calmed down. You fondly smiled. 'How cute,' you thought as you got a pair of socks to put on with your matching shoes.

As you were putting your shoes on your tongue slightly sticked out as you concentrated. Sae came out of the bathroom looking freshed.

Sae raised a brow at you as you went on your other shoe to tie. He could tell you were nervous with your tension in your body.

You hummed as you got done putting on your shoes, as you looked up sae was standing right in front of you. "Are you nervous?"

"Ha?" You let out. "Yeah, how could you tell?" You asked curiously. Sae just stared at you. "Your body language." He muttered, turning away from your face and going to sit on your bed.

A smile crept up to your lips. Embrassed sae was a cute sight to see, and what's more, you felt warmth spread through your chest.

You chuckled fondly in which sae heard making him instantly turned his head your way. "Why are you chuckling?"

You shaked your head. "Nothing, just thinking how cute you are when you're embrassed." You said fondly.

Sae glared as you walked towards him, not minding the glare. Well, you opened a drawer as you stuck your hand in there you gave sae a kiss on his forehead.

To distract him from what you're getting from the drawer, "...let's go." You mumbled once you put the small box in your pocket.

Sae got off the bed, taking your hand as he pleases, which you didn't mind since sae always looks hot when he takes the lead.

Both of them made it out of his apartment to meet the other two. You felt relaxed, but you were kind of nervous.

Not because of the double date but what you're going to ask rin after the date is over.

The small box that is in your pocket you had it for a while now, but now you're sure about what you want now.

You looked at sae, feeling light as you everytime you look at him the love you had for him is unfathomable that you didn't know could go deep.