chapter 14

...

You awkwardly sat in the living room as well as shindou who is silently staring at you. You don't know what kind of stare he was doing.

Fortunately for you, though you learned a little something about sae's brother, is that shindou and him don't get along.

As well you have a feeling that the shindou infront of you is slightly glaring at you for whatever reason.

Sae and rin, as well as the other three they are in the kitchen cleaning up, but you were left with shindou in the leaving room.

You sighed. "Don't glare at me." You snapped. You could see the surprise in shindou's eyes, but then he smirked. "Oh? I guess you do have a sharp tongue."

"What do you want." You ignored his comment. "I can tell you want to say something." You narrowed your eyes at him.

Shindou gritted his teeth at you. "You wanna know." His eyes narrow at you. "Sae was supposed to be mine." Shindou tone was low. "But know he has someone."

You could tell he means you. You tightened your jaw, now that he confirms your thoughts. "Well he's mine now." Your voice went sharp. "If you try something to get sae be with you...I will make sure that things won't go your way."

Shindou snorted but stopped as he saw the icey glare that you are giving him. "Sure.." He says, trying not to let you know that your glare affects him.

You opened your mouth but then shut it as you closed your eyes, giving out a sigh, and that's when sae comes back to the living room.

Sae sat on the two seat couch with you as your legs are touching. "You good babe?" You looked at him with a smile. "Yeah... I'm fine." You gave sae a smile.

Sae nodded as he looked between you and shindou, feeling the atsmphere tension. He narrowed his teal eyes.

"..." He looked shindou, shindou made eye contact than looked away. "Are rin and his boyfriend as well his two other friends back upstairs?" You asked with a head title.

Sae looked your way with soft eyes that shindou sees as he held in a noise. "Yeah, cause you know." Sae answered.

You chuckled. "Ah, right, rin." You nodded to yourself, remembering that rin had an irritated face when shindou borthed him. "He don't like you at all." You said to shindou.

Shindou shrugged. "That's fine. I don't like him either." You rolled your eyes, leaning your head on saes shoulder. "Ima take a nap right here." You muttered to sae.

Sae hummed. "I think it's time for your to leave." You held back a smirk when you heard sae's tone turned cold to shindou.

"Don't be like that sae." Shindou started but then shut his mouth seeing your glare. "Fine, whatever." He grumbled, getting off the chair. "I'll see you later." He winked to sae.

You quietly growled as he left. "I dint like him." You told sae as you lift your head from his shoulder.

"Yeah." Sae gave you a peck on your lips. "Shindou always like that but don't worry." He kissed you again. "I never had feelings for him."

You shuttered as you felt your pants tightened at the way he is kissing you. "I didn't really have emotions until." He kissed you again with tongue.

Making your pants tighter, wanting to rip off his clothes, and f*ck him right there and now.

"You came along and stuck with me." He mumbled, huffing a little. "That's when I felt emotions." You smiled into the kiss.

"Well..." You put him on your lip, a gasped left his bruised lips that are from your kisses he bite his lip. "I'm glad..mmm." Your sky blue eyes looked into his teal ones.

"Let's go to my apartment." You thrusted up your hips, sae groan feeling your hard length. He himself started to get hard from feeling you.

"Yeah, let's go." He whispered, feeling hot and bothered, wanting to feel you inside him as well be moaning your name.

You bite your lip. "I want so bad." You blinked flirtatiously at him with your long white lashes. "So let's go."

Sae nodded as he got off your lap, you wrote a note to rin saying that you and sae are going to your apartment for reasons.

With that done, you took sae hand and left the house.

Now you know for sure that shindou wanted sae, but now you know he will do something which doesn't faze you.

The only thing that matters is sae's happiness and that he is loved, as well yours.

If shindou does do something, you will one hundred percent fight back, no matter what.

You looked at sae as you walked to your apartment. With a heartwarming smile. "I love you."

Because you love him to death and willing to do anything for him.

With no hesitations, Sae replied back.

"I love you too."

As well, you had his heart as he has yours.

Two hearts in sync.

----
Finally finished this chapter!!
Hope you like it.

~angelina